Capsicum (Yellow Colour) - Seeds Packet
Capsicum Yellow Colour - 25 to 35 Approx Seeds Packet
Germination -70% Guarenteed
Frequently Asked Questions
Planting And Care:
- Soil should be well-drained, but maintain adequate moisture either with mulch or plastic covering
- Water one to two inches per week, but remember peppers are extremely heat sensitive
- If you live in a warm or desert climate, watering everyday may be necessary
- Fertilize after the first fruit set
- Weed carefully around plants
- If necessary, support plants with cages or stakes to prevent bending
- Try commercially available cone-shaped wire tomato cages
- They may not be ideal for tomatoes, but they are just the thing for peppers
- For larger fruit, spray the plants with a solution of one tablespoon of Epsom salts in a gallon of water, once when it begins to bloom, and once ten days later
Capsicum Yellow Imported Care:
- Start seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before last spring frost date
- The temperature must be at least 70 degrees F for seed germination, so keep them in a warm area for the best and fastest results
- Start pepper seeds three to a pot, and thin out the weakest seedling
- Let the remaining two pepper plants spend their entire lives together as one plant
- The leaves of two plants help protect peppers against sunscald, and the yield is often twice as good as two segregated plants
- Begin to harden off plants about 10 days before transplanting
- A week before transplanting, introduce fertilizer or aged compost in your garden soil
- After the danger of frost has passed, transplant seedlings outdoors, 18 to 24 inches apart (but keep paired plants close to touching) Soil should be at least 65 degrees F, peppers will not survive transplanting at temps any colder
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!