Bio Potash (1Kg Pack) - (Frateuria Aurentia - A Potash Mobilizing Bacteria)
Bio Potash is a bio fertilizer based on a selective strain of potash mobilizing bacteria, which mobilizes the unavailable potassium (potash) present in soil into plant Utilizable form.
*Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Bazodo Bio - Potash is 20 g/plant.
*Soil application @ 8 - 10 kg/ha after mixing with 250 to 375 kg Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM). For fruit trees and vines directly apply at root zone early in season @ 50 gm/litre of water.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Mobilize the elementary or mixture of potassium and thereby easy absorption by plants.
• Reduce the cost of potash application by 50-60 %.
• Improves resistance of crop plants.
• Improves crop growth and yield by 20-30%
• Encourages early root development.
Recommended All Crops