Native Country Snake Guard Seeds
Snake Guard – 10 Seeds Packet
60% Germination Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
Planting And Care:
- Water should be done before soil feels dry
- Snake gourd can also be grown in containers around 5-gallon size
- Containers must have good drainage and cant be moved once the vines attach tendrils to other objects
- Snake gourd cant survives in frost condition
Snake Gourd Care:
- At the time of bed preparation, FYM should be mixed with soil for good yield
- Seeds are sown directly on the bed or pot
- They should be planted 2 cm deep in the bed or pots
- Plastic wrap can be used for mulching purpose to control the weed and water loss
- They should be planted 2 cm deep in pots
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!