Methi (Fenugreek) Seeds Packet
Methi Seeds- 10 Grams – 400 Seeds
Frequently Asked Questions
Planting And Care:
- The plant does not like to be transplanted after germination, so the seeds should be sown at the final place
- Or you can sow seeds in biodegradable pots which can be put directly into the ground later on
- Sow seeds about 5 mm deep and 50 mm apart in straight line trenches for seed sowing
- You can also sow the seeds in criss-cross patterns
- In stead of sowing in trenches, you can just sprinkle the seeds on the bed and cover with soil
- Water well and keep soil well-moistened
- Seeds will germinate in 3-5 days
- In the areas of frost, it may be started indoors 5 weeks prior to the last frost of the season
- The seedlings can be transplanted outdoors when the soil temperature is around 15°C (60°F)
- I sow seeds every 2-3 weeks in the season, so that when the first set of plants die, I am having the next set to get fresh methi
- Choose a suitable place for planting
- Choose a position in full sun and with soil that is of good to rich quality and drains well
- The soil should have a pH of around 6
- 0 and should remain dry and warm
- Avoid cold, wet soils as these will cause fenugreek seeds to rot
- As a legume, fenugreek adds nitrogen to the soil, making it useful as a cover crop restoring nitrogen to the soil
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!