Cauliflower Seeds Packet
Cauliflower- 80 Seeds Approx Packet
Frequently Asked Questions
Planting And Care:
- Make sure that the plants have uninterrupted growth to avoid the plants to develop the head prematurely or ruin the edible part completely
- Cauliflower requires consistent soil moisture with normal rainfall, this usually requires supplement watering
- For best growth, side-dress the plants with a nitrogen fertilizer
- When the white head is about 2 to 3 inches in diameter, tie the outer leaves together over the head with a rubber band, tape, or twine
- This is called blanching, and it protects the head from the sun and helps you get that pretty white color
- The plants are usually ready for harvest 7 to 12 days after blanching
- Most cauliflower varieties require about 2 months to mature, although some are a little quicker and others can take up to 3 months
- Since they will not form heads in warm weather and can only handle a light frost, be sure to choose a variety that will have enough time to mature in your climate
- That means a fast maturing variety if your spring or fall is short
- Longer maturing varieties are good choices for gardeners with mild or late winters
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!