Capsicum (Yellow Colour) - Seeds Packet
Capsicum Yellow Colour - 25 to 35 Approx Seeds Packet
Germination -70% Guarenteed
Frequently Asked Questions
Planting And Care:
- Soil should be well-drained, but maintain adequate moisture either with mulch or plastic covering
- Water one to two inches per week, but remember peppers are extremely heat sensitive
- If you live in a warm or desert climate, watering everyday may be necessary
- Fertilize after the first fruit set
- Weed carefully around plants
- If necessary, support plants with cages or stakes to prevent bending
- Try commercially available cone-shaped wire tomato cages
- They may not be ideal for tomatoes, but they are just the thing for peppers
- For larger fruit, spray the plants with a solution of one tablespoon of Epsom salts in a gallon of water, once when it begins to bloom, and once ten days later
Capsicum Yellow Imported Care:
- Start seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before last spring frost date
- The temperature must be at least 70 degrees F for seed germination, so keep them in a warm area for the best and fastest results
- Start pepper seeds three to a pot, and thin out the weakest seedling
- Let the remaining two pepper plants spend their entire lives together as one plant
- The leaves of two plants help protect peppers against sunscald, and the yield is often twice as good as two segregated plants
- Begin to harden off plants about 10 days before transplanting
- A week before transplanting, introduce fertilizer or aged compost in your garden soil
- After the danger of frost has passed, transplant seedlings outdoors, 18 to 24 inches apart (but keep paired plants close to touching) Soil should be at least 65 degrees F, peppers will not survive transplanting at temps any colder
You might also like
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.
16 other products in the same category:
Moringa Seeds ODC3 Variety Hybrid Drumstick Seeds - 15 Seeds Approx
It is used for cultivation and oil extraction and also for medicinal and herbal remedies, as nutritional supplements and for industrial and agricultural purposes. First yield start within 6 Month.
Knol khol also known as kohlrabi. Buy Best quality Knol Khol. Easy to grow, Prefers full sun exposure.
Knol Khol is very easy to grow in a pot or container. It’s one of the best vegetable for your kitchen garden.
About this item
Number of Knol Khol Seeds: 50 Seeds (Approximately)
Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 0.5 inches deep in a Container, or Pots.
Germination Time: 7 to 21 days from sowing
Germination temperature: 15 – 25 °C
Harvesting: 50 to 65 days
Sweet Corn is a starchy vegetable.1 packet contains 20 seeds of Sweet Corn - Seeds.
Sweetcorn Lark is a midseason tender sweet variety giving superior sweetness with a softer, less chewy texture than conventional super sweets. The large cobs, packed with golden, thin-skinned kernels, are delicious picked fresh from the garden and boiled, steamed or barbecued.
Carrot- 300 Seeds
Package Contents: 1 Packet of Carrot Seeds.
Carrot is eaten raw or in juice. This is a cool season crop that can tolerate temperate climate. Late
summer through fall is the best season for carrot cultivation.