Beetroot Seeds Packet
Beetroot Seeds Packet - 30 to 40 seeds Approx
80% Germination Guaranteed
Return and Refund policy
Planting And Care:
Thinning is necessary, as you may get more than one seedling out of each seed
Pulling them out of the ground may disturb the close surrounding roots of nearby seedlings
Established plants should be thinned to 3 to 4 inches between plants
Mulch and water well
Beets need to maintain plenty of moisture
Any necessary cultivation should be gentle, beets have shallow roots that are easily disturbed
Beet Root Dark Red Care:
Beetroot is planted from July to August month
Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1)
Sow the seeds directly into the pot or field in ridges at a spacing of 10 cm
Watering should do immediately after sowing and afterward if the soil is dry
You might also like
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.
12 other products in the same category:
Capsicum Red Colour - 50 Seeds Packet
Germination -80% Guarenteed
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- High quality stainless steel blade with plastic handle grip and Handle is a non-slip rubber grip as well as an easy-to-use with security lock.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and reduced hand fatigue and easy to use, long-lasting and reliable
- Helpful in Pruning seeds, shears, gardening tool and cutter for flower, grass, leaf, plants etc
- Ideal use for home, garden, school and office and Blade Size: 2-inch, Full Length: 7-inch
- Both the blade and handle are corrosion and rust-resistant and perfect for indoor or outdoor
- Excellent design
- Completely biodegradable
- High load-bearing capacity
- Superior finish
- Very long life near 5 year years cost-effective
|Size (Inches)||09 x 12 inch (Dia * Height)|
|Size (Cms)||22 x 30 Cms (Dia * Height)|
|Durability||~5 Years or More|
|Stability||UV Protected In Sunlight|
|Material||HDPE UV Treated Fabric|
|Drain System||Drain Holes Available in Bottom of the bags|
Bazodo Epsom Salt - 500 Grams / 1 Kg
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances the production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavour of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents the yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
Package Contains: 250 ml to 1 Litre Humic Acid
BAZODO HUMIC ACID Can be Foliar (on leaf Spray) & Soil applied,its a soil conditioners
High in both humic & Fulvic acids,Auxins,minerals ,vitamins etc,aids photosynthesis
Promote nutrient uptake,increases crop yields,Enhances the Uptake of nitrogen by plants,
Direction for use: Soil application: 10 ml / 1 L of water. 1 L is suitable for 1 Acre of land, Foliar application: FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape,Banana, Papaya) : After 15 days of planting: Spray 0.5 / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home and kitchen gardens
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Can be used on all flowers, vegetables, fruits, herbs, trees and other houseplants
• Usage: Apply 5 - 10 pellets near the plant root, every 2 - 4 weeks
Dosage: 3 Kg per acre
Usage: Broadcast like a fertilizer over the field before or after irrigation of water.