Brinjal Hybrid F1 Seeds - Packet
Brinjal Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 3 grams.
Number of Seeds per 3 grams: 200 to 300 approximately
Germination : 70% (Min)
Harvest Time : 35 days
Frequently Asked Questions
· It can be grown well in all kind of soil. But sandy loam and clay-loam are best for its cultivation.
· The Optimum pH range is between 6.5 to 7.5.
· Seed should be sown in 1 cm drills and covered with soil.
· Optimum spacing should be 60 to 80 cm from row to row and from plant to plant depends on spreading type varieties.
· Sow the 4 seeds per pit and thin the seedlings to two/ pit after 15 to 20 days.
· Seedling takes place within 10 to 14 days from the date of sowing.
· Water the field as per need of crop. Keep seedlings moist but not wet. Use a watering can with fine spray.
· Can begin harvesting about 75 days after transplanting.
· Ten to twelve picks at weekly intervals are possible.
You might also like
Quantity: 5 Pieces
Size: 53.34 Cm(L) X 27.94 Cm (W)X 4.5 Cm (H)
Carton Box Packing, No breakage in shipping
Use Coco Peat for Better germination in Trays.
16 other products in the same category:
Knol khol also known as kohlrabi. Buy Best quality Knol Khol. Easy to grow, Prefers full sun exposure.
Knol Khol is very easy to grow in a pot or container. It’s one of the best vegetable for your kitchen garden.
About this item
Number of Knol Khol Seeds: 50 Seeds (Approximately)
Where to grow: Balcony or terrace garden
Mode of sowing: Sow the seeds 0.5 inches deep in a Container, or Pots.
Germination Time: 7 to 21 days from sowing
Germination temperature: 15 – 25 °C
Harvesting: 50 to 65 days
Moringa Seeds ODC3 Variety Hybrid Drumstick Seeds - 15 Seeds Approx
It is used for cultivation and oil extraction and also for medicinal and herbal remedies, as nutritional supplements and for industrial and agricultural purposes. First yield start within 6 Month.
Carrot- 300 Seeds
Package Contents: 1 Packet of Carrot Seeds.
Carrot is eaten raw or in juice. This is a cool season crop that can tolerate temperate climate. Late
summer through fall is the best season for carrot cultivation.
Ash Gourd Seeds- 15 Seeds Approx
Ash Gourd, also known as Winter Melon, Was Gourd or White Pumpkin is a large fruit rich in rich in vitamin C, B1 and B3. One of the most alkaline vegetables in the Indian subcontinent, it is also the most undervalued. The Ash Gourd contains almost 93% water and is very low on calories and fats but is loaded with fiber!
The White Brinjal is a unique variety of brinjals which belongs to the nightshade family of vegetables. As the name suggests, the White Brinjal is clean white colored. Not so common in the markets, this variety is enjoyed in several cuisines. Although, you need to peel it before cooking owing to its thick skin.
White Brinjal Seeds - 50 Seeds Approx Per packet