Brinjal Hybrid F1 Seeds - Packet
Brinjal Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 3 grams.
Number of Seeds per 3 grams: 200 to 300 approximately
Germination : 70% (Min)
Harvest Time : 35 days
Return and Refund policy
· It can be grown well in all kind of soil. But sandy loam and clay-loam are best for its cultivation.
· The Optimum pH range is between 6.5 to 7.5.
· Seed should be sown in 1 cm drills and covered with soil.
· Optimum spacing should be 60 to 80 cm from row to row and from plant to plant depends on spreading type varieties.
· Sow the 4 seeds per pit and thin the seedlings to two/ pit after 15 to 20 days.
· Seedling takes place within 10 to 14 days from the date of sowing.
· Water the field as per need of crop. Keep seedlings moist but not wet. Use a watering can with fine spray.
· Can begin harvesting about 75 days after transplanting.
· Ten to twelve picks at weekly intervals are possible.
You might also like
Quantity : 5 Pieces
Size: 53.34 Cm(L) X 27.94 Cm (W)X 4.5 Cm (H)
Colour : Black
Tray :98 Cavities
Carton Box Packing , No breakage in shipping
Use Coco Peat for Better germination in Trays.
12 other products in the same category:
Capsicum Red Colour - 50 Seeds Packet
Germination -80% Guarenteed
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.