Sweet Corn Seeds
Dispatched within 3~4 Days
Sweet Corn is a starchy vegetable.1 packet contains 20 seeds of Sweet Corn - Seeds.
Sweetcorn Lark is a midseason tender sweet variety giving superior sweetness with a softer, less chewy texture than conventional super sweets. The large cobs, packed with golden, thin-skinned kernels, are delicious picked fresh from the garden and boiled, steamed or barbecued.
Return and Refund policy
||Tender sweet, sweet corn, Zea mays(Botanical Name).
||3 to 4 ft
||easy to grow
Planting And Care
- When your plants are 3 to 4 inches tall, thin them so they are 8 to 12 inches apart
- Be careful not to damage the roots when weeding
- Soil must be well drained and able to keep consistent moisture
- In dry conditions, be sure to keep corn well watered due to its shallow roots
- Water at a rate of 5 gallons per sq yard
- Mulch helps reduce evaporation
- Work in aged manure or compost the fall before planting and let over winter in the soil
- Starting seeds indoors is not recommended
- Plant seeds outdoors two weeks after the last spring frost date
- Make sure soil temperature is above 60 degrees for successful germination
- Plant seeds through holes
- Plant seeds 1 inch deep and 4 to 6 inches apart
- Rows 30 to 36 inches apart
- For sufficient pollination, plan your plot right
- You may choose to fertilize at planting time, corn is meant to grow rapidly
- If you are confident that the soil is adequate, this can be skipped
- Water well at planting time
||well-drained soil, loamy soil.
||Apply any organic fertilizer
||Harvest when tassels begin to turn brown and cobs start to swell. Kernels should be full and milky. Pull ears downward and twist to take off stalk .Sweet corn varieties lose their sweetness soon after harvesting .Prepare for eating or preserving immediately after picking.
12 other products in the same category:
Browse the collection of our category products.
SEEDS: 10 Approx.
LONG GREEN BOTTLE GUARD
Brinjal Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 3 grams.
Number of Seeds per 3 grams: 200 to 300 approximately
Germination : 70% (Min)
Harvest Time : 35 days
Beetroot Seeds Packet - 30 to 40 seeds Approx
80% Germination Guaranteed
Sowing Time : Jan To Dec
6 Seeds Each Packet
Ridge Guard – 8 Seeds packet
Cauliflower- 80 Seeds Approx Packet
Ladies Finger Seed Packet - 25 Seeds Approx
80% Germination Guarenteed
Radish –Approx. 200 Seeds
Seeds: Approx 30 Seeds
HEAD : Green In Colour, Very Compact And Uniform
SPECIFICATION : Plants Are Very Strong And Tolerant To Heat
HARVESTING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting
Carrot- 300 Seeds
Package Contents: 1 Packet of Carrot Seeds.
Carrot is eaten raw or in juice. This is a cool season crop that can tolerate temperate climate. Late
summer through fall is the best season for carrot cultivation.
Cabbage -30 to 50 Seeds Packet
80% Germination Guaranteed
Package Contents: 1 Packet of 20 Beans Seeds.
Bush beans grow in fertile, well-drained and sunny area. They does not like frost climate which needs to be avoided and cared with pesticides and fertilizers for better result.
Product added to compare.