Onion Seeds Packet
Onion- 150 to 200 Seeds Approx in Packet
70% Germination Guaranteed
Return and Refund policy
Planting And Care:
- Fertilize every few weeks with nitrogen to get big bulbs
- Cease fertilizing when the onions push the soil away and the bulbing process has started
- Do not put the soil back around the onions; the bulb needs to emerge above the soil
- Generally, onions do not need consistent watering if mulch is used
- About one inch of water per week (including rain water) is sufficient
- If you want sweeter onions, water more
- Onions will look healthy even if they are bone dry, be sure to water during drought conditions
- Make sure soil is well-drained
- Mulch will help retain moisture and stifle weeds
- Cut or pull any onions that send up flower stalks; this means that the onions have “bolted” and are done
Onion Improved Care:
- Select a location with full sun where your onions won’t be shaded by other plants
- Soil needs to be well-drained, loose, and rich in nitrogen; compact soil affects bulb development
- Till in aged manure or fertilizer the fall before planting
- Onions are heavy feeders and need constant nourishment to produce big bulbs
- At planting time, you can mix in some nitogen fertilizer, too, and side dress every few weeks until the bulbing process begins
- Seeding? Onion seeds are short-lived
- If planting seeds indoors, start with fresh seeds each year
- Start seeds indoors about 6 weeks before transplanting
- Plant onions as soon as the ground can be worked in the spring, usually late March or April
- Make sure temperature doesn’t go below 20 degrees F
- For sets or transplants, plant the smaller sets 1 inch deep, with 4 to 5 inches between each plant and in rows 12 to 18 inches apart
- Think of onions as a leaf crop, not a root crop
- When planting onion sets, don’t bury them more than one inch under the soil; if more than the bottom third of the bulb is underground, bulb growth can be restricted
You might also like
12 other products in the same category:
Capsicum Red Colour - 50 Seeds Packet
Germination -80% Guarenteed
Customers who bought this product also bought:
BAZODO Phosphobacteria is mainly used for direct soil application.
It can be used for seed treatment also.
Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure.
The normal dosage of BAZODO Phosphobacteria is 20 gm/plant.
|Size (Inches)||12 x 06 inch (Dia * Height)|
|Size (Cms)||30 x 15 Cms (Dia * Height)|
|Thickness||350 GSM ( High Strength)|
|Durability||~7 Years or More|
|Stability||UV Protected In Sunlight|
|Material||HDPE UV Treated Fabric|
|Drain System||Drain Holes Available in Bottom of the bags|
- National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF) has developed a waste decomposer culture which is used for quick composting from organic waste, soil health improvement and as plant protection agent. It is a consortium of micro organism extracted from desi cow dung.
- Take 2 kg jaggery and mixed it in a plastic drum containing 200 liters water.
- Now take 1 bottle of waste decomposer and pour all its contents in a plastic drum containing jaggery solution. Avoid direct contact of contents with hands.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum.
- Cover the drum with a paper or cardboard and stir it every day once or twice.
- After 5 days the solution of drum turns creamy.
Now it is ready to use.
- Material: Plastic
- Package Contents: Basket , Metal Chain
- Color: Dark Grey
- Item Dimension: Top Dia : 22 CM , Height :13 CM , Bottom Dia: 9.5 CM
- Use For: Hanging
- Made of 100% virgin plastic
- Lightweight, durable, unbreakable, unfadeable
- Easy to use and clean
- The perfect gift for gardeners of all levels
Sow when night Temperature is 20-25°C
Plant height: 35 cm
Flower Size: 6-8 cm
Sowing distance: 30 cm Plant to Plant
Best for Bed Sowing/Pot
Sowing method: Seedling
Taishan is a better dwarf African marigold, with full plants and season long shows of high impact color.
Big, tightly petaled blooms on super–strong stems look terrific at retail with less waste, better overhead watering tolerance, and longer shelf life.