Radish Seeds Packet
Radish –Approx. 200 Seeds
Frequently Asked Questions
Planting And Care:
- Radishes require well-drained soil with consistent moisture
- Thin radishes to about an inch apart when the plants are a week old
- You will be amazed at the results
- Sow daikon radish seeds about an inch deep and 2 inches apart (or follow instructions on your seed packet) in your freshly prepared garden bed
- Thin seedlings to about 6 inches apart once they are 2 inches tall
- Space rows about 2 feet apart
- Sow new seeds every two weeks for a successive crop
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!