Chilli - 20 Seeds Packet
Chilli- 50 Seeds Approx Packet
Green Long chilly
Return and Refund policy
Planting And Care:
- Chilli plants should be fairly easy to care for
- They need to be protected from frost and will do best in a sunny spot out of any cold winds or draughts
- A South or East facing windowsill or sheltered patio is ideal Chilli plants should be kept in a small pot
- They really don t like being over potted and will suffer from placing in to large a pot too quickly
- Most of our chilli plants shouldn t need repotting in their first year, however if you are struggling to keep up with the watering or if your plants is 3 or more times the size of it s pot then you can re-pot
- Just choose a pot that is only 2 or 3 cm bigger in diameter and use a good general purpose compost with some drainage
- Chilli plants love sunshine, they originate in South America after all, the more sunlight your plant can get on fruit, the hotter the fruit will become
- Chilli plants are greedy feeders and will benefit from feeding in the growing season
- A tomato feed, baby bio or any other high nitrogen feed will keep the leaves nice and green and keep your plant fruiting longer
- Apply in line with the manufacturers instructions every couple of weeks from July through to September
You might also like
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.
12 other products in the same category:
SEEDS: 10 Approx.
LONG GREEN BOTTLE GUARD
Moringa Seeds ODC3 Variety Hybrid Drumstick Seeds - 15 Seeds Approx
It is used for cultivation and oil extraction and also for medicinal and herbal remedies, as nutritional supplements and for industrial and agricultural purposes. First yield start within 6 Month.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Quantity : 10 Pieces
Size: 53.34 Cm(L) X 27.94 Cm (W)X 4.5 Cm (H)
Colour : Black
Tray :98 Cavities
Carton Box Packing , No breakage in shipping
Use Coco Peat for Better germination in Trays.
Bazodo Epsom Salt - 500 Grams / 1 Kg
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances the production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavour of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents the yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
Plant Growth Booster.
Increase Flower & fruits & prevents fruit & flower drop.
Stimulate root formation.
Enhances plant growth, Balanced nutrition, quality and protects from diseases & pests.
Is specially made for vegetables & Fruit plants.
Doses : 20-30 Gram Fertilizer for a plant in 7-10 days.
- Excellent design
- Completely biodegradable
- High load-bearing capacity
- Superior finish
- Very long life near 5 year years cost-effective