Chilli - 20 Seeds Packet
Chilli- 50 Seeds Approx Packet
Green Long chilly
Frequently Asked Questions
Planting And Care:
- Chilli plants should be fairly easy to care for
- They need to be protected from frost and will do best in a sunny spot out of any cold winds or draughts
- A South or East facing windowsill or sheltered patio is ideal Chilli plants should be kept in a small pot
- They really don t like being over potted and will suffer from placing in to large a pot too quickly
- Most of our chilli plants shouldn t need repotting in their first year, however if you are struggling to keep up with the watering or if your plants is 3 or more times the size of it s pot then you can re-pot
- Just choose a pot that is only 2 or 3 cm bigger in diameter and use a good general purpose compost with some drainage
- Chilli plants love sunshine, they originate in South America after all, the more sunlight your plant can get on fruit, the hotter the fruit will become
- Chilli plants are greedy feeders and will benefit from feeding in the growing season
- A tomato feed, baby bio or any other high nitrogen feed will keep the leaves nice and green and keep your plant fruiting longer
- Apply in line with the manufacturers instructions every couple of weeks from July through to September
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!