PERLITE - Hydroponics & Horticulture - Terrace Gardening Soil Conditioner - (500 grams) - Bazodo
Product Contains: (500 Grams) Bazodo Pure White Perlite
METHOD OF APPLICATION :
BAZODO Perlite is mainly used for making soil-less hydroponic medium for plant growth. For this take 1 part Perlite, 1 part Exfoliated Vermiculite, and 3 parts Coirpith compost and mix together. Bazodo Perlite can also be added to soil to increase the aeration and water holding capacity of the soil.
Frequently Asked Questions
Make Potting Soil
Making your own potting soil, perlite is one of the most used components in the industry for the above reasons. It’s lightweight, and easy to blend into coco peat or other water-retaining ingredients (Add 1 portion of perlite into 20 portions of expanded coco peat in liters ratio)
Use in Hydroponics
Perlite uses in hydroponics is very popular nowadays. In case you have never heard about hydroponics, this is a method of growing plants in an enclosed growing space, a controlled environment, and with very little water.
As perlite can hold a bit of moisture it is an excellent growing medium under these conditions. Perlite is used in hydroponics mainly to propagate plants. As roots start to grow in search of a water source, a well-draining media like coarse perlite forces them to grow rapidly. It prevents plant roots against rot.
BENEFITS OF PERLITE
- Good for potting mixes & as a stand-alone soilless medium.
- Perlite produces nearly immediate lightening of soil that has gotten too heavy.
- Perlite is organic and helps lower the environmental impact in sustainable gardening.
- Provides perfect aeration, holds the right amount of moisture,can hold 3-4 times its weight in water
- Perlite is also used with hydroponic systems world wide, with superior crop production.
- For Indoor And Outdoor Pots Plant Containers
- Improves Drainage & Aeration In Potting Mixes.