Benefits of using Panchagavya
Growth promoter and Immunity booster: Since it possess all major and micro nutrients it acts as an organic growth promoter and immunity booster for plants. It helps in developing resistance for various pests and diseases.
Excellent Seed Germination: As panchagavya contains Gibberllic acid which is an initiative for seed germination, 100% seed germination can be expected. For this process, 100g seeds should be mixed with 10 mL of panchagavya for 20 minutes before planting to enhance germination capacity.
Regular use of Panchagavya will increase the shelf-life of fruits and vegetables.
With the application of Panchagavya, the plants show increased growth of side shoots and also the number of fruits.
Dosage: Add 10mL of panchagavya in 1 litre of water, mix well and apply to the soil at weekly intervals
Method of application-
1. Loosen the potting media around the plants (2-3 inch depth)
2. Apply 100 mL of diluted solution (refer dosage) of panchagavya for grow bags and 250 mL of diluted solution (refer dosage) of panchagavya for planter box
3. Mix thoroughly with potting media
4. Level the potting mix properly
5. Watering should be done immediately after nutrient application (based on moisture content)
Note: Nutrient application must be done 2-3 inch away from the stem.
Quantity of nutrient application also depends on growth stage of the plants