The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20 g/plant. Broadcasting / Soil Application: Soil application @ 5 to 7 kg / Hectare after mixing with 250 to 375 kg of Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM). For trees directly apply at root zone early in season 5 Kg / ha. For vines @ 50 gm / litre of water. For potted plants apply 20g / plant.
Bazodo - Phosphobacteria - Bio Fertilizer - Home Gardening - Pot Planting - 1 kg
The methods recommended for application are:
• Seed treatment;
• Seedling dipping;
• Soil application.
Usage: 20 gms/ Plant by soil
Return and Refund policy
You might also like
Pseudo is mainly used for direct soil application, seed treatment and foliar spraying. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Pseudo is 20g per plant
8 other products in the same category:
Humicas is the most exciting yield building, profit boosting Bio stimulant suitable for all forms of agriculture and if you have yet to discover their multiple benefits, it's time to realise its potential. Humicas is manufactured using Active Humic Technology (AHT) and it is the most effective biologically advanced humic delivery system available today.
It is rich brown concentrated liquid bio stimulant enriched with humic substances which promotes sustainable growth and optimal yield. Humicas acts as a natural chelating agent to improve soils ability to provide essential nutrients and improving plants overall health.
• ***Buy Original, sold and fulfilled by BAZODO***
• Package contains: 100ml neem oil
• Mix 20 to 50 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
• Neem oil is a pesticide, which can rid over 200 species of insect.
• Features: Precise Composition, Numerous Medicinal Properties and Anti Bacterial
Made through 40 days of aerobic decomposition of Cocopeat mixed with following which are 100% natural
1. Cow dung
2. Goat Manure
3. Ground nut cake
4. Pungam Cake
5. Neem cake
6. Wood Ash
7. Steamed Bone Meal
8. Beneficial microbes - Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, trichoderma
9. Plant leaves
1. 100% organic
2. Improves soil aeration
3. Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
4. Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
5. Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
6. Increases the immune system of plants.
7. Easy to store and easy to use.
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home and kitchen gardens
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Can be used on all flowers, vegetables, fruits, herbs, trees and other houseplants
• Usage: Apply 5 - 10 pellets near the plant root, every 2 - 4 weeks
Dosage: 3 Kg per acre
Usage: Broadcast like a fertilizer over the field before or after irrigation of water.