Azospirillum - 1Kg- Organic Bio Fertilizers- Bazodo
Dispatched within 3~4 Days
The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20 g/plant.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Soil application @ 5 to 7 kg / Hectare after mixing with 250 to 375 kg of Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM).
For trees directly apply at root zone early in season 5 Kg / ha.
For vines @ 50 gm / litre of water.
For potted plants apply 20g / plant.
Return and Refund policy
- Azospirillum sp. is an associative nitrogen fixing proteobacteria that fixes atmospheric nitrogen in loose association with plant roots, for all plant species. Azospirillum sp. converts atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation into ammonium which can be easily absorbed by the plant roots and provides 30-50% of plant nitrogen requirements.
- In addition to this, Azospirillum sp. produces plant growth promoting substances like vitamins and phytohormones which influence plant growth especially root development to a large extent.
- SPECTRUM:Suitable for all crops - cereals, vegetables, plantation crops, ornamental plants and even legumes.
- BAZODO Azospirillum is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment and foliar spray also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20g/plant.
12 other products in the same category:
Browse the collection of our category products.
Package contains: 1litre neem oil
• Mix 5 ml to 10 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
• Neem oil is a pesticide, which can rid over 200 species of insect.
• Features: Precise Composition, Numerous Medicinal Properties and Anti Bacterial
BAZODO HUMIC ACID Can be Foliar (on leaf Spray) & Soil applied,its a soil conditioners
High in both humic & Fulvic acids,Auxins,minerals ,vitamins etc,aids photosynthesis
Promote nutrient uptake,increases crop yields,Enhances the Uptake of nitrogen by plants,
Direction for use: Soil application: 10 ml / 1 L of water. 1 L is suitable for 1 Acre of land, Foliar application:All Vegetable and FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape,Banana, Papaya) : After 15 days of planting: Spray 0.5 / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Completely Dry 25 kg Red Soil
The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
Enhances plants growth
|IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PRODUCTS IN THIS CATEGORY
This Product weight is more, so do not Add Door delivery, You can add with other product in Cart and choose Parcel Office delivery nearest your home for Less transportation cost on the Entire Order
Heavily discounted potting mix, red soil, coco peat and vermicompost are available in bulk packs. If you're a serious gardener, these are a must-have, and buying these in small packets is not feasible financially. Hence we're bringing these to you at wholesale rates.
1. 100% organic
2. Improves soil aeration
3. Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
4. Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
5. Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
6. Increases the immune system of plants.
7. Easy to store and easy to use.
- National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF) has developed a waste decomposer culture which is used for quick composting from organic waste, soil health improvement and as plant protection agent. It is a consortium of micro organism extracted from desi cow dung.
- Take 2 kg jaggery and mixed it in a plastic drum containing 200 liters water.
- Now take 1 bottle of waste decomposer and pour all its contents in a plastic drum containing jaggery solution. Avoid direct contact of contents with hands.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum.
- Cover the drum with a paper or cardboard and stir it every day once or twice.
- After 5 days the solution of drum turns creamy.
Now it is ready to use.
Package Contains: Potting Soil Combo
Potting Soil mix (2kg pack)
Vermiculite (1 kg Pack)
Perlite(500 Grams Pack)
Package Contains: 250 ml Fish amino acid
The Normal dosage is 2 - 5 ml/litre of water.
Foliar spray: Apply 2 - 5 ml/litre of water and completely spray the plant from top to bottom. For small plants this can be used for 3 - 4 plants.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix 10ml of Fish Aminoacid in 10 litre water for soil drenching
Drip Irrigation: Apply 3 ml / litre of water per m2 of land during irrigation
Bazodo Epsom Salt - 500 Grams / 1 Kg
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances the production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavour of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents the yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home gardens & farms with drip irrigation systems
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Filtered through specially designed micro filters to avoid choking of pipes and nozzles
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Usage: 5 litre per acre. Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system
Dosage: 2 – 5 ml per litre of water
Usage: Dissolve in water for Foliar Spray
Dosage: 5 – 10 litre per acre
Usage: Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system.
Bazodo Bio Sucking Pest controller
100 ml pack
Product Contains: (500 Grams )Bazodo Pure White Perlite
METHOD OF APPLICATION :
BAZODO Perlite is mainly used for making soil-less hydroponic medium for plant growth. For this take 1 part Perlite, 1 part Exfoliated Vermiculite, and 3 parts Coirpith compost and mix together. Bazodo Perlite can also be added to soil to increase the aeration and water holding capacity of the soil.
- Completely Dry 2kg Red Soil
- The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
- Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
- Enhances plants growth
Product added to compare.