- Vermicompost is a nutrient rich organic supplement used in home gardening for healthy & fast growth of plants.
- It is 100% natural & organic with no mixing of any other substances.
- Improvises soil and aerates it through natural processes.
- Formulated to loosen heavy soils and enhance water retention.
- Fine Textured Moist Vermicompost. Contains beneficial soil organisms for soil enrichment.
Azospirillum - 1Kg- Organic Bio Fertilizers- Bazodo
The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20 g/plant.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Soil application @ 5 to 7 kg / Hectare after mixing with 250 to 375 kg of Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM).
For trees directly apply at root zone early in season 5 Kg / ha.
For vines @ 50 gm / litre of water.
For potted plants apply 20g / plant.
Return and Refund policy
- Azospirillum sp. is an associative nitrogen fixing proteobacteria that fixes atmospheric nitrogen in loose association with plant roots, for all plant species. Azospirillum sp. converts atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation into ammonium which can be easily absorbed by the plant roots and provides 30-50% of plant nitrogen requirements.
- In addition to this, Azospirillum sp. produces plant growth promoting substances like vitamins and phytohormones which influence plant growth especially root development to a large extent.
- SPECTRUM:Suitable for all crops - cereals, vegetables, plantation crops, ornamental plants and even legumes.
- BAZODO Azospirillum is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment and foliar spray also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20g/plant.
12 other products in the same category:
Exfoliated Vermiculite - 1 kg packet
BAZODO Exfoliated Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
Vermiculite makes the soil 'fluffy', thereby helping improve air circulation throughout the soil, as well as making sure that water and nutrients are available for the plant better. It is often used to start root cuttings, amend soil, germinate seeds, store bulbs and root crops, and as a mulch.
Bazodo Potassium Humate 100%
Quantity - 250 grams Packet
BAZODO Potassium humate 100% is an efficient organic potassium fertilizer. Because humic acid is one kind of biologically active agent, it can increase the content of quick-acting potassium in soil, and reduce the loss and fasten of potassium, increase the absorption and utilization of potassium. Also, it can improve soil structure, promote the growth of crops, increase crop resilience, improve crop quality, protection of agricultural ecological environment and other functions
Package Contains: 500 ml Humic Acid
BAZODO HUMIC ACID Can be Foliar (on leaf Spray) & Soil applied,its a soil conditioners
High in both humic & Fulvic acids,Auxins,minerals ,vitamins etc,aids photosynthesis
Promote nutrient uptake,increases crop yields,Enhances the Uptake of nitrogen by plants,
Direction for use: Soil application: 10 ml / 1 L of water. 1 L is suitable for 1 Acre of land, Foliar application: FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape,Banana, Papaya) : After 15 days of planting: Spray 0.5 / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
***SHIPPING FREE FOR THIS COMBO PRODUCTS ONLY***
Products Included In Kit:
1. HDPE 220 GSM Grow Bag 12*12 inch - 5 Nos
2. HDPE 220 GSM Grow bag 18*09 Inch - 3 Nos
3.CocoPeat Block - 5 Kg block - 1 Nos
4. Potting Mix- 2kg Pack- 1 Nos
5. Panchakaviya - 1 Litre - 1 Nos
6. Seedling Tray 50 Cavities - 1 No
7.Seeds - Tomato ,
Ladies FInger (Okra)
Package contains: 250 ml neem oil
• Mix 5 ml to 10 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
• Neem oil is a pesticide, which can rid over 200 species of insect.
• Features: Precise Composition, Numerous Medicinal Properties and Anti Bacterial
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home and kitchen gardens
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Can be used on all flowers, vegetables, fruits, herbs, trees and other houseplants
• Usage: Apply 5 - 10 pellets near the plant root, every 2 - 4 weeks
Dosage: 3 Kg per acre
Usage: Broadcast like a fertilizer over the field before or after irrigation of water.
1. 100% organic
2. Improves soil aeration
3. Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
4. Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
5. Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
6. Increases the immune system of plants.
7. Easy to store and easy to use.
- Completely Dry 2kg Red Soil
- The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
- Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
- Enhances plants growth
Package Contents:BAZODO Pseudomonas fluorescens 1 KG
DOSE & METHODS OF APPLICATION
Seed dressing : 10 gm / Kg seed
Root dipping / cutting treatment : 20 gm / Lt. water
The Normal dosage of Pseudo is 20gm/ per plant
Foliar application : 1 Kg per acre (soil drenching or broadcasting with FYM / soil)
Package Contains: 250 ml Fish amino acid
The Normal dosage is 2 - 5 ml/litre of water.
Foliar spray: Apply 2 - 5 ml/litre of water and completely spray the plant from top to bottom. For small plants this can be used for 3 - 4 plants.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix 10ml of Fish Aminoacid in 10 litre water for soil drenching
Drip Irrigation: Apply 3 ml / litre of water per m2 of land during irrigation