Epsom Salt (500 Grams- 1 kg) - Magnesium Sulphate | Vigorous Growth of Flowering Plants, Fruits & Vegetables - Bazodo
Dispatched within 3~4 Days
Bazodo Epsom Salt - 500 Grams / 1 Kg
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances the production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavour of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents the yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
Return and Refund policy
Soil Application: 1 table spoon per month per plant apply directly into the soil or mix it with water and then apply
Epsom salt foliar spray :
- Dissolve the Epsom salt in water
- Put 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt into 2 cups of water.
- Stir well to dissolve the salt.
- Use the solution for foliar feeding once a month
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle.
- Early in the morning, spray it on the plants’ foliage. Spray the underside of the leaves as well.
- Apply the spray until the leaves start dripping liquid.
- Use the foliar spray once a month to give a periodic nutrient boost to the plants.
Excellent source of Magnesium and Sulphur
• Enhances plant’s ability to produce flowers and set fruits
• It helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color
• It prevents yellowing of leaves in plants due to magnesium deficiency
• Optimum level of magnesium and sulfur enables plants produce sweeter and tastier fruits and vegetables
• It also provides vital nutrients to supplement your regular fertilizer
- 1 Kg
12 other products in the same category:
Browse the collection of our category products.
1. 100% organic
2. Improves soil aeration
3. Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
4. Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
5. Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
6. Increases the immune system of plants.
7. Easy to store and easy to use.
Package Contains: Potting Soil Combo
Potting Soil mix (2kg pack)
Vermiculite (1 kg Pack)
Perlite(500 Grams Pack)
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home gardens & farms with drip irrigation systems
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Filtered through specially designed micro filters to avoid choking of pipes and nozzles
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Usage: 5 litre per acre. Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system
Dosage: 2 – 5 ml per litre of water
Usage: Dissolve in water for Foliar Spray
Dosage: 5 – 10 litre per acre
Usage: Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system.
Package Contains: 250 ml Fish amino acid
The Normal dosage is 2 - 5 ml/litre of water.
Foliar spray: Apply 2 - 5 ml/litre of water and completely spray the plant from top to bottom. For small plants this can be used for 3 - 4 plants.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix 10ml of Fish Aminoacid in 10 litre water for soil drenching
Drip Irrigation: Apply 3 ml / litre of water per m2 of land during irrigation
The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20 g/plant.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Soil application @ 5 to 7 kg / Hectare after mixing with 250 to 375 kg of Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM).
For trees directly apply at root zone early in season 5 Kg / ha.
For vines @ 50 gm / litre of water.
For potted plants apply 20g / plant.
Exfoliated Vermiculite - 500 Grams packet
BAZODO Exfoliated Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
Vermiculite makes the soil 'fluffy', thereby helping improve air circulation throughout the soil, as well as making sure that water and nutrients are available for the plant better. It is often used to start root cuttings, amend soil, germinate seeds, store bulbs and root crops, and as a mulch.
Package Contains : 100 ml Pack
Bio Pesticide : 5 ml/ 1 ltre Combination
It is a unique combination of plant extract and oil.
It is used as preventive and curative.
It improves quality and yield of fruits and vegetables.
For All Crops.
it can be used in sprayer on lerave
Sutibale for all plants
Package Contents:BAZODO Pseudomonas fluorescens 1 KG
DOSE & METHODS OF APPLICATION
Seed dressing : 10 gm / Kg seed
Root dipping / cutting treatment : 20 gm / Lt. water
The Normal dosage of Pseudo is 20gm/ per plant
Foliar application : 1 Kg per acre (soil drenching or broadcasting with FYM / soil)
The soil is one of the essential components for the plants to grow. It serves as the growing medium for plants
1. Coco Peat Powder
2. Vermi Compost
3. Red Soil
4. Neem cake
5.Bio Fertilizers Mix - Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, trichoderma , VAM
Bio Biting Pest Controller
100 Ml pack
5 Ml for one litre combination
10 days once can apply.
Quantity : 1 kg
Rooting Hormone growth Solution
Usage: 20 to 30 grams Mix with Bio fertlizers or Soil Mix
***SHIPPING FREE FOR THIS COMBO PRODUCTS ONLY***
Products Included In Kit:
1. HDPE 220 GSM Grow Bag 12*12 inch - 5 Nos
2. HDPE 220 GSM Grow bag 18*09 Inch - 3 Nos
3.CocoPeat Block - 5 Kg block - 1 Nos
4. Potting Mix- 2kg Pack- 1 Nos
5. Panchakaviya - 1 Litre - 1 Nos
6. Seedling Tray 50 Cavities - 1 No
7.Seeds - Tomato ,
Ladies FInger (Okra)
Product added to compare.