Epsom Salt 1 kg - Magnesium Sulphate | Vigorous Growth of Flowering Plants, Fruits & Vegetables - Bazodo
Dispatched within 3~4 Days
Bazodo Epsom Salt - 1kg Pack
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavour of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
Return and Refund policy
Soil Application: 1 table spoon per month per plant apply directly into the soil or mix it with water and then apply
Epsom salt foliar spray :
- Dissolve the Epsom salt in water
- Put 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt into 2 cups of water.
- Stir well to dissolve the salt.
- Use the solution for foliar feeding once a month
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle.
- Early in the morning, spray it on the plants’ foliage. Spray the underside of the leaves as well.
- Apply the spray until the leaves start dripping liquid.
- Use the foliar spray once a month to give a periodic nutrient boost to the plants.
Excellent source of Magnesium and Sulphur
• Enhances plant’s ability to produce flowers and set fruits
• It helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color
• It prevents yellowing of leaves in plants due to magnesium deficiency
• Optimum level of magnesium and sulfur enables plants produce sweeter and tastier fruits and vegetables
• It also provides vital nutrients to supplement your regular fertilizer
12 other products in the same category:
Browse the collection of our category products.
Availability: 216 In Stock
- Vermicompost is a nutrient rich organic supplement used in home gardening for healthy & fast growth of plants.
- It is 100% natural & organic with no mixing of any other substances.
- Improvises soil and aerates it through natural processes.
- Formulated to loosen heavy soils and enhance water retention.
- Fine Textured Moist Vermicompost. Contains beneficial soil organisms for soil enrichment.
Availability: 179 In Stock
Package Contains: 500 ml Humic Acid
BAZODO HUMIC ACID Can be Foliar (on leaf Spray) & Soil applied,its a soil conditioners
High in both humic & Fulvic acids,Auxins,minerals ,vitamins etc,aids photosynthesis
Promote nutrient uptake,increases crop yields,Enhances the Uptake of nitrogen by plants,
Direction for use: Soil application: 10 ml / 1 L of water. 1 L is suitable for 1 Acre of land, Foliar application: FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape,Banana, Papaya) : After 15 days of planting: Spray 0.5 / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Availability: 155 In Stock
Bio Biting Pest Controller
100 Ml pack
5 Ml for one litre combination
10 days once can apply.
Availability: 51 In Stock
Exfoliated Vermiculite - 1 kg packet
BAZODO Exfoliated Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
Vermiculite makes the soil 'fluffy', thereby helping improve air circulation throughout the soil, as well as making sure that water and nutrients are available for the plant better. It is often used to start root cuttings, amend soil, germinate seeds, store bulbs and root crops, and as a mulch.
Availability: 165 In Stock
Bazodo Bio Sucking Pest controller
100 ml pack
Availability: 194 In Stock
- Completely Dry 2kg Red Soil
- The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
- Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
- Enhances plants growth
Availability: 100 In Stock
***SHIPPING FREE FOR THIS COMBO PRODUCTS ONLY***
Products Included In Kit:
1. HDPE 220 GSM Grow Bag 12*12 inch - 5 Nos
2. HDPE 220 GSM Grow bag 18*09 Inch - 3 Nos
3.CocoPeat Block - 5 Kg block - 1 Nos
4. Potting Mix- 2kg Pack- 1 Nos
5. Panchakaviya - 1 Litre - 1 Nos
6. Seedling Tray 50 Cavities - 1 No
7.Seeds - Tomato ,
Ladies FInger (Okra)
Availability: 108 In Stock
BAZODO Phosphobacteria is mainly used for direct soil application.
It can be used for seed treatment also.
Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure.
The normal dosage of BAZODO Phosphobacteria is 20 gm/plant.
Availability: 25 In Stock
Bazodo Potassium Humate 100%
Quantity - 250 grams Packet
BAZODO Potassium humate 100% is an efficient organic potassium fertilizer. Because humic acid is one kind of biologically active agent, it can increase the content of quick-acting potassium in soil, and reduce the loss and fasten of potassium, increase the absorption and utilization of potassium. Also, it can improve soil structure, promote the growth of crops, increase crop resilience, improve crop quality, protection of agricultural ecological environment and other functions
Availability: 140 In Stock
1. 100% organic
2. Improves soil aeration
3. Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
4. Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
5. Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
6. Increases the immune system of plants.
7. Easy to store and easy to use.
Availability: 93 In Stock
The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20 g/plant.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Soil application @ 5 to 7 kg / Hectare after mixing with 250 to 375 kg of Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM).
For trees directly apply at root zone early in season 5 Kg / ha.
For vines @ 50 gm / litre of water.
For potted plants apply 20g / plant.
Availability: 88 In Stock
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home gardens & farms with drip irrigation systems
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Filtered through specially designed micro filters to avoid choking of pipes and nozzles
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Usage: 5 litre per acre. Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system
Dosage: 2 – 5 ml per litre of water
Usage: Dissolve in water for Foliar Spray
Dosage: 5 – 10 litre per acre
Usage: Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system.
Product added to compare.