Epsom Salt 1 kg - Magnesium Sulphate | Vigorous Growth of Flowering Plants, Fruits & Vegetables - Bazodo
Bazodo Epsom Salt - 1kg Pack
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavour of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
Return and Refund policy
Soil Application: 1 table spoon per month per plant apply directly into the soil or mix it with water and then apply
Epsom salt foliar spray :
- Dissolve the Epsom salt in water
- Put 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt into 2 cups of water.
- Stir well to dissolve the salt.
- Use the solution for foliar feeding once a month
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle.
- Early in the morning, spray it on the plants’ foliage. Spray the underside of the leaves as well.
- Apply the spray until the leaves start dripping liquid.
- Use the foliar spray once a month to give a periodic nutrient boost to the plants.
Excellent source of Magnesium and Sulphur
• Enhances plant’s ability to produce flowers and set fruits
• It helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color
• It prevents yellowing of leaves in plants due to magnesium deficiency
• Optimum level of magnesium and sulfur enables plants produce sweeter and tastier fruits and vegetables
• It also provides vital nutrients to supplement your regular fertilizer
12 other products in the same category:
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||Coir pith compost is a very good organic manure recommended for all crops. It enhances the aeration and water holding capacity of the soil|
|MAJOR RAW MATERIALS||Decomposed coir pith.|
|PACKING||2 kg, 5 kg, 25 kg, 50 kg.|
|DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION||Bazodo Coirpith compost is only used for Potting applications. Apply 200 g to 2 kg depending on the size and age of the plant.|
|MATERIAL||100% Coir Pith|
BAZODO Phosphobacteria is mainly used for direct soil application.
It can be used for seed treatment also.
Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure.
The normal dosage of BAZODO Phosphobacteria is 20 gm/plant.
1. 100% organic
2. Improves soil aeration
3. Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
4. Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
5. Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
6. Increases the immune system of plants.
7. Easy to store and easy to use.
The soil is one of the essential components for the plants to grow. It serves as the growing medium for plants
1. Coco Peat Powder
2. Vermi Compost
3. Red Soil
4. Neem cake
5.Bio Fertilizers Mix - Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, trichoderma , VAM
Natural fertilizer and pest repellent, rich in all essential plant nutrient. Apply neem cake powder when you prepare potting soil, 10-14 days before planting. When you use for established plants, apply it around the root area and ensure it is covered and mixed well with soil. Recommended quantity is 25 gms per pot. Note: Results of neem cake powder will be seen slowly over a period of time. Important: For better results add neem cake powder when preparing potting mix in the recommended ratio. Adding neem cake powder more than recommended quantity may kill the plant.
- National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF) has developed a waste decomposer culture which is used for quick composting from organic waste, soil health improvement and as plant protection agent. It is a consortium of micro organism extracted from desi cow dung.
- Take 2 kg jaggery and mixed it in a plastic drum containing 200 liters water.
- Now take 1 bottle of waste decomposer and pour all its contents in a plastic drum containing jaggery solution. Avoid direct contact of contents with hands.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum.
- Cover the drum with a paper or cardboard and stir it every day once or twice.
- After 5 days the solution of drum turns creamy.
Now it is ready to use.
Package contains: 250 ml neem oil
• Mix 5 ml to 10 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
• Neem oil is a pesticide, which can rid over 200 species of insect.
• Features: Precise Composition, Numerous Medicinal Properties and Anti Bacterial
Exfoliated Vermiculite - 1 kg packet
BAZODO Exfoliated Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
Vermiculite makes the soil 'fluffy', thereby helping improve air circulation throughout the soil, as well as making sure that water and nutrients are available for the plant better. It is often used to start root cuttings, amend soil, germinate seeds, store bulbs and root crops, and as a mulch.
Package Contains: 250 ml Fish amino acid
The Normal dosage is 2 - 5 ml/litre of water.
Foliar spray: Apply 2 - 5 ml/litre of water and completely spray the plant from top to bottom. For small plants this can be used for 3 - 4 plants.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix 10ml of Fish Aminoacid in 10 litre water for soil drenching
Drip Irrigation: Apply 3 ml / litre of water per m2 of land during irrigation