Azospirillum - (500 Grams & 5kg Pack)- Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria-Organic Biofertilizer
Delivered within 3~5 Days Based On Location
The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20 g/plant.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Soil application @ 5 to 7 kg / Hectare after mixing with 250 to 375 kg of Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM).
For trees directly apply at root zone early in season 5 Kg / ha.
For vines @ 50 gm / litre of water.
For potted plants apply 20g / plant.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Name Of Product
||Pass Through 0.15 -0.212 mm IS Sieve
||Viable Cell Count
||5 x 10 ⁷ CFU/gm
||No Contamination at 10 ⁻⁵ Dilution
- Azospirillum sp. is an associative nitrogen fixing proteobacteria that fixes atmospheric nitrogen in loose association with plant roots, for all plant species. Azospirillum sp. converts atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation into ammonium which can be easily absorbed by the plant roots and provides 30-50% of plant nitrogen requirements.
- In addition to this, Azospirillum sp. produces plant growth promoting substances like vitamins and phytohormones which influence plant growth especially root development to a large extent.
- SPECTRUM:Suitable for all crops - cereals, vegetables, plantation crops, ornamental plants and even legumes.
- BAZODO Azospirillum is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment and foliar spray also. Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Azospirillum is 20g/plant.
16 other products in the same category:
Browse the collection of our category products.
Availability: 70 In Stock
Bazodo Rhizobium is a biofertilizer containing a symbiotic nitrogen-fixing organism of leguminous plants.
Rhizobium is available as a wet powder formulation only.
DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Direct Application: Apply 20 g to each Plant Ratio with compost while planting, along with any organic manure or Potting Mix
Seed treatment: Spray the seeds with a sticky/gummy solution like starch solution or jaggery solution, so that the surface of the seed will be wet. Take Rhizobium in a tray (@ 25g /1kg of seeds), add the wet seeds to this, and gently mix by rolling the seeds in the powder so that the seeds will be coated uniformly. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes and sow within a day
Availability: 59 In Stock
Mustard Oil Cake - 1kg Pack
This is 100% Organic Mustard Oil Cake powder obtained after extracting the Mustard oil from the Mustard seeds. Mustard Oil cakes provide all the essential elements for plant growth such as nitrogen, phosphorous & potassium while restoring all the essential macro and micro-nutrients in the soil to ensure your plants grow happy and healthy.
Typical NPK ratio of Mustard oil cake powder stands at 4-1-1.
Availability: 42 In Stock
Bazodo Bio Sucking Pest controller
100 ml pack
Availability: 70 In Stock
Exfoliated Vermiculite - 500 Grams packet
BAZODO Exfoliated Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
Vermiculite makes the soil 'fluffy', thereby helping improve air circulation throughout the soil, as well as making sure that water and nutrients are available for the plant better. It is often used to start root cuttings, amend soil, germinate seeds, store bulbs and root crops, and as a mulch.
Availability: 227 In Stock
Product: 2 kg Coir Pith block
Weight: 1.8 Kg~2.5Kg
Availability: 37 In Stock
- Completely Dry 2kg Red Soil
- The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
- Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
- Enhances plants growth
Availability: 48 In Stock
Package Contents:BAZODO Pseudomonas fluorescens 1 KG
DOSE & METHODS OF APPLICATION
Seed dressing : 10 gm / Kg seed
Root dipping / cutting treatment : 20 gm / Lt. water
The Normal dosage of Pseudo is 20gm/ per plant
Foliar application : 1 Kg per acre (soil drenching or broadcasting with FYM / soil)
Availability: 40 In Stock
Cow Dung Powder - 5 kg Pack ( Dried , Powdered, Filtered)
Bazodo Cow dung Manure is a very good organic manure for improving soil condition and also for better yield. It is 100% natural and ecofriendly and suitable for all crops.
We Can see the Growth In 15 days.
FORMULATION : Powder
MAJOR RAW MATERIALS : Cow dung dried in shade and then powdered.
SHELF LIFE : Not Applicable, if stored in well ventilated rooms in original packing's at a cool dry place at temperatures below 40oC.
DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION : Cow dung is only used for basal application. Apply 100g to 1kg depending on the size and age of the plant.
1. Direct Use
2.Mix With Potting Soil Mix
Availability: 51 In Stock
• Package contains: 250 ml ,500ml, 1 Litre , 5 Litre neem oil
• Mix 5 ml to 10 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
• Neem oil is a pesticide, which can rid over 200 species of insect.
• Features: Precise Composition, Numerous Medicinal Properties and Anti Bacterial
Availability: 24 In Stock
Completely Dry 25 kg Red Soil
The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
Enhances plants growth
|IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PRODUCTS IN THIS CATEGORY
This Product weight is more, so do not Add Door delivery, You can add with other product in Cart and choose Parcel Office delivery nearest your home for Less transportation cost on the Entire Order
Heavily discounted potting mix, red soil, coco peat and vermicompost are available in bulk packs. If you're a serious gardener, these are a must-have, and buying these in small packets is not feasible financially. Hence we're bringing these to you at wholesale rates.
Availability: 208 In Stock
The soil is one of the essential components for plants to grow. It serves as the growing medium for plants
1. Coco Peat Powder
2. Vermi Compost
3. Red Soil
4. Neem cake
5. Cow Dung
6. Bio-Fertilizers Mix - (Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, Trichoderma, VAM)
Availability: 71 In Stock
Azospirillum (500 Grams Pack)
Pseudomonas(500 Grams Pack)
Phosphobacteria(500 Grams Pack)
Trichoderma Viride(500 Grams Pack)
VAM(500 Grams Pack)
Availability: 62 In Stock
Package Contents: Steamed Bone Meal (1 kg)
- Quicker release of phosphorous and calcium than other organic fertilizers.
- Stimulates root development, increases crop yield.
- Finely ground, thus provide a quicker release of nutrients than the other coarser ground version of bone meal.
Availability: 70 In Stock
Package : 1 Kg Pack
PAECILOMYCES Bio Control Agent helps to control eggs and Nematode. The aboveground symptoms of disease caused by nematodes can be difficult to detect, and may be often confused with symptoms of nutrient deficiency. Typically, plants do not thrive, are paler than normal, and may wilt in the heat of the day. However, PAECILOMYCES from Bazodo treats all the harmful affects of nematodes & provides much healthier plants.
PAECILOMYCES for Root Knot Disease by Nematodes
Use only for soil application. Normal dosage is 20 g per plant. Application twice in 3 Months give better results.
APPLY WITH NEEM CAKE POWDER WILL GIVE BETTER RESULTS
Availability: 60 In Stock
It is a biocontrol agent containing entomopathogenic fungus Verticillium lecanii.
• Verticillium helps to control all soft bodied sucking pests like Brown plant hoppers, Leaf hoppers, Scale insects, White flies, Gall fly, Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Mealy bugs, Mites, Red spider mites, Ping mites, Purple mites, Scarlet mites, Tea mosquito bug, Black fly, Pod fly etc.
Verticillium is used for foliar spray and soil application. The normal dosage is 20 g per plant.
Availability: 330 In Stock
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home and kitchen gardens
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Can be used on all flowers, vegetables, fruits, herbs, trees and other houseplants
• Usage: Apply 5 - 10 pellets near the plant root, every 2 - 4 weeks
Dosage: 3 Kg per acre
Usage: Broadcast like a fertilizer over the field before or after irrigation of water.
Product added to compare.