Organic Waste Decomposer(WDC) made by using NCOF technology Ghaziabad -30ml per bottle
Dispatched within 1~5 Days Based On Location
- National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF) has developed a waste decomposer culture which is used for quick composting from organic waste, soil health improvement and as plant protection agent. It is a consortium of micro organism extracted from desi cow dung.
- Take 2 kg jaggery and mixed it in a plastic drum containing 200 liters water.
- Now take 1 bottle of waste decomposer and pour all its contents in a plastic drum containing jaggery solution. Avoid direct contact of contents with hands.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum.
- Cover the drum with a paper or cardboard and stir it every day once or twice.
- After 5 days the solution of drum turns creamy.
Now it is ready to use.
- Solutions to most of the problems faced in organic farming like Unproductive soil, Bad Soil health, Pests, Unsatisfactory Fruit quality. Waste decomposer works as Biofertilizer, Biocontrol and as well as Soil Health Reviver.
- It contains beneficial microorganisms from Desi Cow Dung for Soil Health Reviver. It can control all types of soil borne, foliar diseases, insects and pests as plant protection agent.
- It can be used in various ways such as quick composting of biowastes, foliar spray as biopesticide against most of the plant diseases for all types of agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Waste decomposer application can eliminate up to 90% uses of all types of pesticides, fungicides, and insecticide since it controls both root diseases and shoots diseases.
- Made by technology developed by the National Center of Organic Farming, NCOF, Govt. Of India. Kindly note the bottle shape, size and color may change as per the availability of the stock.
16 other products in the same category:
Browse the collection of our category products.
Availability: 132 In Stock
It is a biocontrol agent containing entomopathogenic fungus Verticillium lecanii.
• Verticillium helps to control all soft bodied sucking pests like Brown plant hoppers, Leaf hoppers, Scale insects, White flies, Gall fly, Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Mealy bugs, Mites, Red spider mites, Ping mites, Purple mites, Scarlet mites, Tea mosquito bug, Black fly, Pod fly etc.
Verticillium is used for foliar spray and soil application. The normal dosage is 20 g per plant.
Availability: 63 In Stock
Package Contains : 100 ml Pack
Bio Pesticide : 5 ml/ 1 ltre Combination
It is a unique combination of plant extract and oil.
It is used as preventive and curative.
It improves the quality and yield of fruits and vegetables.
For All Crops.
it can be used in sprayer on leave
Suitable for all plants
Availability: 197 In Stock
Product: 2 kg Coir Pith block
Weight: 1.8 Kg~2.5Kg
Availability: 78 In Stock
Azospirillum (1kg Pack)
Trichoderma Viride(1kg Pack)
Availability: 70 In Stock
Potting Soil Combo
Potting Soil Mix (2kg pack)
Vermiculite (1 kg Pack)
Perlite(500 Grams Pack)
Availability: 140 In Stock
Bio Potash is a bio fertilizer based on a selective strain of potash mobilizing bacteria, which mobilizes the unavailable potassium (potash) present in soil into plant Utilizable form.
*Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The normal dosage of Bazodo Bio - Potash is 20 g/plant.
*Soil application @ 8 - 10 kg/ha after mixing with 250 to 375 kg Organic Manure or Farm Yard Manure (FYM). For fruit trees and vines directly apply at root zone early in season @ 50 gm/litre of water.
Availability: 39 In Stock
***SHIPPING FREE FOR THIS COMBO PRODUCTS ONLY***
Products Included In Kit:
1. HDPE 220 GSM Grow Bag 12*12 inch - 5 Nos
2. HDPE 220 GSM Grow bag 18*09 Inch - 3 Nos
3.CocoPeat Block - 5 Kg block - 1 Nos
4. Potting Mix- 2kg Pack- 1 Nos
5. Panchakaviya - 1 Litre - 1 Nos
6. Seedling Tray 12 Cavities (Reusable)- 1 No
7.Seeds - Tomato ,
Ladies FInger (Okra)
Availability: 67 In Stock
Cow Dung Powder - 1 kg Pack ( Dried , Powdered, Filtered)
Bazodo Cow dung Manure is a very good organic manure for improving soil condition and also for better yield. It is 100% natural and ecofriendly and suitable for all crops.
We Can see the Growth In 15 days.
FORMULATION : Powder
MAJOR RAW MATERIALS : Cow dung dried in shade and then powdered.
SHELF LIFE : Not Applicable, if stored in well ventilated rooms in original packing's at a cool dry place at temperatures below 40oC.
DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION : Cow dung is only used for basal application. Apply 100g to 1kg depending on the size and age of the plant.
1. Direct Use
2.Mix With Potting Soil Mix
Availability: 65 In Stock
Exfoliated Vermiculite - 500 Grams packet
BAZODO Exfoliated Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
Vermiculite makes the soil 'fluffy', thereby helping improve air circulation throughout the soil, as well as making sure that water and nutrients are available for the plant better. It is often used to start root cuttings, amend soil, germinate seeds, store bulbs and root crops, and as a mulch.
Availability: 127 In Stock
Package : 1 kg Pack
Beauveria Bassiana is a bio insecticide containing white muscardine fungus which is widely used for control of thrips, whiteflies, aphids, caterpillars, grasshoppers, ant, beetles.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 20 g/Plant
Spraying Formulation: (For Leaf eating caterpillars, Stem borers, Fruit borers, Boll worms etc)
Dilute 2 kgs of Beauveria and 500 gm of jagarry in 200 to 250 litres of water per acre; stir well to form a milky white solution and spray thoroughly with a sprayer. Spray during evening hours and spray periodically to control the pests effectively.
1. Mix 2 kg of Beauveria with 100 kgs of Organic manure and apply near the root zone. Mix with the soil by hoeing and Irrigate the field immediately.
Availability: 58 In Stock
This Jeevamrutham plants fertilizer is Best for Home Gardening, for all Types of Crops, Indoor, and Outdoor plants
Organic fertilizer Ingredients:- Cow Dung, Cow Urine, Lentil Powder, Jaggery, Organic Soil, Water, Vegetables & Fruit Waste
Benefits of Jeevamrutham organic fertilizer:- Enhances the quality of Fruits & Vegetables, Increases leaf size of the plant, Enriches Soil and enhances the growth of plants, Balance Nutrition, and Diseases Resistance.
Direction to Use:- Shake The Bottle well before every use./ - Add 100 ml of Jeevamirtham to 1 ltr. of plain water./ -Spray and Pour The Diluted liquid into the soil./- Repeat the Process Every 15 Days.
100% Organic Ingredients.
Availability: 45 In Stock
Package Contains: 250 ml to 1 Litre Humic Acid
BAZODO HUMIC ACID Can be Foliar (on leaf Spray) & Soil applied,its a soil conditioners
High in both humic & Fulvic acids,Auxins,minerals ,vitamins etc,aids photosynthesis
Promote nutrient uptake,increases crop yields,Enhances the Uptake of nitrogen by plants,
Direction for use: Soil application: 10 ml / 1 L of water. 1 L is suitable for 1 Acre of land, Foliar application: FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape,Banana, Papaya) : After 15 days of planting: Spray 0.5 / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Availability: 69 In Stock
Bazodo Best Indoor Plant Potting Mix For Cactus & Succulents and Adeniums and All Indoor Varieties
Below Composition Are Mixed in Ready to Use
3.Garden Soil (Drained)
4.Coir Pith (Decomposed)
6.Bone Meal Powder
7.Neem Cake Powder
The above Mix is in the Right composition of each for All kinds of Indoor Plants.
Note: Do Not Add Anything to this
Availability: 11 In Stock
Mustard Oil Cake - 1kg Pack
This is 100% Organic Mustard Oil Cake powder obtained after extracting the Mustard oil from the Mustard seeds. Mustard Oil cakes provide all the essential elements for plant growth such as nitrogen, phosphorous & potassium while restoring all the essential macro and micro-nutrients in the soil to ensure your plants grow happy and healthy.
Typical NPK ratio of Mustard oil cake powder stands at 4-1-1.
Availability: 35 In Stock
||Decomposed Coir Pith , Washed and Added Humic Potassium and Treated with Trichoderma and Pseudomonas.
||Powder (Wet )
|MAJOR RAW MATERIALS
||Decomposed coir pith.
||2 kg, 5 kg, 25 kg, 50 kg.
|DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION
||This Can Be Directly Plant as Soilless Medium and Hydroponics , also can Seed Germination
||100% Coir Pith with Bio fertilizer
Availability: 30 In Stock
Package Contains: 250 ml to 5 litre Fish amino acid
The Normal dosage is 2 - 5 ml/litre of water.
Foliar spray: Apply 2 - 5 ml/litre of water and completely spray the plant from top to bottom. For small plants this can be used for 3 - 4 plants.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix 10ml of Fish Aminoacid in 10 litre water for soil drenching
Drip Irrigation: Apply 3 ml / litre of water per m2 of land during irrigation
Product added to compare.