Organic Waste Decomposer(WDC) made by using NCOF technology Ghaziabad -30ml per bottle
- National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF) has developed a waste decomposer culture which is used for quick composting from organic waste, soil health improvement and as plant protection agent. It is a consortium of micro organism extracted from desi cow dung.
- Take 2 kg jaggery and mixed it in a plastic drum containing 200 liters water.
- Now take 1 bottle of waste decomposer and pour all its contents in a plastic drum containing jaggery solution. Avoid direct contact of contents with hands.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum.
- Cover the drum with a paper or cardboard and stir it every day once or twice.
- After 5 days the solution of drum turns creamy.
Now it is ready to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Solutions to most of the problems faced in organic farming like Unproductive soil, Bad Soil health, Pests, Unsatisfactory Fruit quality. Waste decomposer works as Biofertilizer, Biocontrol and as well as Soil Health Reviver.
- It contains beneficial microorganisms from Desi Cow Dung for Soil Health Reviver. It can control all types of soil borne, foliar diseases, insects and pests as plant protection agent.
- It can be used in various ways such as quick composting of biowastes, foliar spray as biopesticide against most of the plant diseases for all types of agricultural and horticultural crops.
- Waste decomposer application can eliminate up to 90% uses of all types of pesticides, fungicides, and insecticide since it controls both root diseases and shoots diseases.
- Made by technology developed by the National Center of Organic Farming, NCOF, Govt. Of India. Kindly note the bottle shape, size and color may change as per the availability of the stock.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!