Humic Acid - (250 ml to 1 Litre) for Plant Instant Growth - Home Garden
Dispatched within 1~5 Days Based On Location
Package Contains: 250 ml to 1 Litre Humic Acid
BAZODO HUMIC ACID Can be Foliar (on leaf Spray) & Soil applied,its a soil conditioners
High in both humic & Fulvic acids,Auxins,minerals ,vitamins etc,aids photosynthesis
Promote nutrient uptake,increases crop yields,Enhances the Uptake of nitrogen by plants,
Direction for use: Soil application: 10 ml / 1 L of water. 1 L is suitable for 1 Acre of land, Foliar application: FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape,Banana, Papaya) : After 15 days of planting: Spray 0.5 / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Benefits of Humic
- Builds a sustainable soil eco system.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption.
- Buffers pH of soils.
- Builds organic matter.
- Increases water holding capacity.
- Reduces the need for Chemical fertilizers.
Humicas is the most exciting yield building, profit boosting Bio stimulant suitable for all forms of agriculture and if you have yet to discover their multiple benefits, it's time to realise its potential. Humicas is manufactured using Active Humic Technology (AHT) and it is the most effective biologically advanced humic delivery system available today.
It is rich brown concentrated liquid bio stimulant enriched with humic substances which promotes sustainable growth and optimal yield. Humicas acts as a natural chelating agent to improve soils ability to provide essential nutrients and improving plants overall health.
16 other products in the same category:
Browse the collection of our category products.
Availability: 93 In Stock
Cow Dung Powder - 5 kg Pack ( Dried , Powdered, Filtered)
Bazodo Cow dung Manure is a very good organic manure for improving soil condition and also for better yield. It is 100% natural and ecofriendly and suitable for all crops.
We Can see the Growth In 15 days.
FORMULATION : Powder
MAJOR RAW MATERIALS : Cow dung dried in shade and then powdered.
SHELF LIFE : Not Applicable, if stored in well ventilated rooms in original packing's at a cool dry place at temperatures below 40oC.
DOSAGE & METHOD OF APPLICATION : Cow dung is only used for basal application. Apply 100g to 1kg depending on the size and age of the plant.
1. Direct Use
2.Mix With Potting Soil Mix
Availability: 90 In Stock
Package Contents:BAZODO Pseudomonas fluorescens 1 KG
DOSE & METHODS OF APPLICATION
Seed dressing : 10 gm / Kg seed
Root dipping / cutting treatment : 20 gm / Lt. water
The Normal dosage of Pseudo is 20gm/ per plant
Foliar application : 1 Kg per acre (soil drenching or broadcasting with FYM / soil)
Availability: 1571 In Stock
- National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF) has developed a waste decomposer culture which is used for quick composting from organic waste, soil health improvement and as plant protection agent. It is a consortium of micro organism extracted from desi cow dung.
- Take 2 kg jaggery and mixed it in a plastic drum containing 200 liters water.
- Now take 1 bottle of waste decomposer and pour all its contents in a plastic drum containing jaggery solution. Avoid direct contact of contents with hands.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum.
- Cover the drum with a paper or cardboard and stir it every day once or twice.
- After 5 days the solution of drum turns creamy.
Now it is ready to use.
Availability: 11 In Stock
Mustard Oil Cake - 1kg Pack
This is 100% Organic Mustard Oil Cake powder obtained after extracting the Mustard oil from the Mustard seeds. Mustard Oil cakes provide all the essential elements for plant growth such as nitrogen, phosphorous & potassium while restoring all the essential macro and micro-nutrients in the soil to ensure your plants grow happy and healthy.
Typical NPK ratio of Mustard oil cake powder stands at 4-1-1.
Availability: 268 In Stock
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home and kitchen gardens
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Can be used on all flowers, vegetables, fruits, herbs, trees and other houseplants
• Usage: Apply 5 - 10 pellets near the plant root, every 2 - 4 weeks
Dosage: 3 Kg per acre
Usage: Broadcast like a fertilizer over the field before or after irrigation of water.
Availability: 58 In Stock
This Jeevamrutham plants fertilizer is Best for Home Gardening, for all Types of Crops, Indoor, and Outdoor plants
Organic fertilizer Ingredients:- Cow Dung, Cow Urine, Lentil Powder, Jaggery, Organic Soil, Water, Vegetables & Fruit Waste
Benefits of Jeevamrutham organic fertilizer:- Enhances the quality of Fruits & Vegetables, Increases leaf size of the plant, Enriches Soil and enhances the growth of plants, Balance Nutrition, and Diseases Resistance.
Direction to Use:- Shake The Bottle well before every use./ - Add 100 ml of Jeevamirtham to 1 ltr. of plain water./ -Spray and Pour The Diluted liquid into the soil./- Repeat the Process Every 15 Days.
100% Organic Ingredients.
Availability: 122 In Stock
BAZODO Phosphobacteria is mainly used for direct soil application.
It can be used for seed treatment also.
Apply in wet soil as basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure.
The normal dosage of BAZODO Phosphobacteria is 20 gm/plant.
Availability: 197 In Stock
Product: 2 kg Coir Pith block
Weight: 1.8 Kg~2.5Kg
Availability: 145 In Stock
1. 100% organic
2. Improves soil aeration
3. Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
4. Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
5. Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
6. Increases the immune system of plants.
7. Easy to store and easy to use.
Availability: 156 In Stock
The soil is one of the essential components for plants to grow. It serves as the growing medium for plants
1. Coco Peat Powder
2. Vermi Compost
3. Red Soil
4. Neem cake
5. Cow Dung
6. Bio-Fertilizers Mix - (Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, Trichoderma, VAM)
Availability: 91 In Stock
Package Contents: Steamed Bone Meal (1 kg)
- Quicker release of phosphorous and calcium than other organic fertilizers.
- Stimulates root development, increases crop yield.
- Finely ground, thus provide a quicker release of nutrients than the other coarser ground version of bone meal.
Availability: 40 In Stock
Bazodo Epsom Salt - 500 Grams / 1 Kg/5kg
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances the production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavour of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents the yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
Availability: 98 In Stock
- Completely Dry 2kg Red Soil
- The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
- Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
- Enhances plants growth
Availability: 30 In Stock
Package Contains: 250 ml to 5 litre Fish amino acid
The Normal dosage is 2 - 5 ml/litre of water.
Foliar spray: Apply 2 - 5 ml/litre of water and completely spray the plant from top to bottom. For small plants this can be used for 3 - 4 plants.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix 10ml of Fish Aminoacid in 10 litre water for soil drenching
Drip Irrigation: Apply 3 ml / litre of water per m2 of land during irrigation
Availability: 65 In Stock
Exfoliated Vermiculite - 500 Grams packet
BAZODO Exfoliated Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening either alone or in conjunction with peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
Vermiculite makes the soil 'fluffy', thereby helping improve air circulation throughout the soil, as well as making sure that water and nutrients are available for the plant better. It is often used to start root cuttings, amend soil, germinate seeds, store bulbs and root crops, and as a mulch.
Availability: 75 In Stock
Completely Dry 50 kg Red Soil
The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
Enhances plants growth
|IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PRODUCTS IN THIS CATEGORY
This Product weight is more, so do not Add Door delivery, You can add with other product in Cart and choose Parcel Office delivery nearest your home for Less transportation cost on the Entire Order
Heavily discounted potting mix, red soil, coco peat and vermicompost are available in bulk packs. If you're a serious gardener, these are a must-have, and buying these in small packets is not feasible financially. Hence we're bringing these to you at wholesale rates.
Product added to compare.