Humic Acid - (250 ml to 1 Litre) for Plant Instant Growth - Home Garden
Package Contains: 250 ml to 1 Litre Humic Acid
BAZODO HUMIC ACID Can be Foliar (on leaf Spray) & Soil applied,its a soil conditioners
High in both humic & Fulvic acids,Auxins,minerals ,vitamins etc,aids photosynthesis
Promote nutrient uptake,increases crop yields,Enhances the Uptake of nitrogen by plants,
Direction for use: Soil application: 10 ml / 1 L of water. 1 L is suitable for 1 Acre of land, Foliar application: FRUIT PLANTS (Mango, Lichi, Guava, Lemon, Organge, Grape,Banana, Papaya) : After 15 days of planting: Spray 0.5 / 1L of water every 10-12 days interval till fruiting.
Return and Refund policy
Benefits of Humic
- Builds a sustainable soil eco system.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption.
- Buffers pH of soils.
- Builds organic matter.
- Increases water holding capacity.
- Reduces the need for Chemical fertilizers.
Humicas is the most exciting yield building, profit boosting Bio stimulant suitable for all forms of agriculture and if you have yet to discover their multiple benefits, it's time to realise its potential. Humicas is manufactured using Active Humic Technology (AHT) and it is the most effective biologically advanced humic delivery system available today.
It is rich brown concentrated liquid bio stimulant enriched with humic substances which promotes sustainable growth and optimal yield. Humicas acts as a natural chelating agent to improve soils ability to provide essential nutrients and improving plants overall health.
12 other products in the same category:
Package Contents:BAZODO Pseudomonas fluorescens 1 KG
DOSE & METHODS OF APPLICATION
Seed dressing : 10 gm / Kg seed
Root dipping / cutting treatment : 20 gm / Lt. water
The Normal dosage of Pseudo is 20gm/ per plant
Foliar application : 1 Kg per acre (soil drenching or broadcasting with FYM / soil)
It is a biocontrol agent containing entomopathogenic fungus Verticillium lecanii.
• Verticillium helps to control all soft bodied sucking pests like Brown plant hoppers, Leaf hoppers, Scale insects, White flies, Gall fly, Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Mealy bugs, Mites, Red spider mites, Ping mites, Purple mites, Scarlet mites, Tea mosquito bug, Black fly, Pod fly etc.
Verticillium is used for foliar spray and soil application. The normal dosage is 20 g per plant.
Products Included In Kit:
1. HDPE 220 GSM Grow Bag 12*12 inch - 5 Nos
2. Bio Fert and Fungicides- Azospirillum -200 Grams
-Trichoderma -100 Grams
3.CocoPeat Block - 5 Kg block - 1 Nos
4. Biopesticide - 100 ml - 1 Nos
5.Seeds - Tomato ,
Ladies Finger (Okra)
The soil is one of the essential components for the plants to grow. It serves as the growing medium for plants
1. Coco Peat Powder
3. Red Soil
4.Cow dung Powder
5. Neem cake
6.Bio Fertilizers Mix - (Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, Trichoderma, VAM)
|IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PRODUCTS IN THIS CATEGORY|
This Product weight is more, so do not Add Door delivery, You can add with other product in Cart and choose Parcel Office delivery nearest your home for Less transportation cost on the Entire Order
Heavily discounted potting mix, red soil, coco peat and vermicompost are available in bulk packs. If you're a serious gardener, these are a must-have, and buying these in small packets is not feasible financially.
Package Contains : 100 ml Pack
Bio Pesticide : 5 ml/ 1 ltre Combination
It is a unique combination of plant extract and oil.
It is used as preventive and curative.
It improves quality and yield of fruits and vegetables.
For All Crops.
it can be used in sprayer on lerave
Sutibale for all plants
Package Contains: 250 ml to 5 litre Fish amino acid
The Normal dosage is 2 - 5 ml/litre of water.
Foliar spray: Apply 2 - 5 ml/litre of water and completely spray the plant from top to bottom. For small plants this can be used for 3 - 4 plants.
Broadcasting / Soil Application: Mix 10ml of Fish Aminoacid in 10 litre water for soil drenching
Drip Irrigation: Apply 3 ml / litre of water per m2 of land during irrigation
- National Centre of Organic Farming (NCOF) has developed a waste decomposer culture which is used for quick composting from organic waste, soil health improvement and as plant protection agent. It is a consortium of micro organism extracted from desi cow dung.
- Take 2 kg jaggery and mixed it in a plastic drum containing 200 liters water.
- Now take 1 bottle of waste decomposer and pour all its contents in a plastic drum containing jaggery solution. Avoid direct contact of contents with hands.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum.
- Cover the drum with a paper or cardboard and stir it every day once or twice.
- After 5 days the solution of drum turns creamy.
Now it is ready to use.
Mustard Oil Cake - 1kg Pack
This is 100% Organic Mustard Oil Cake powder obtained after extracting the Mustard oil from the Mustard seeds. Mustard Oil cakes provide all the essential elements for plant growth such as nitrogen, phosphorous & potassium while restoring all the essential macro and micro-nutrients in the soil to ensure your plants grow happy and healthy.
Typical NPK ratio of Mustard oil cake powder stands at 4-1-1.