Capsicum (Yellow Colour)-50 Seeds Packet
Capsicum Yellow Colour - 50 Seeds Packet
Germination -70% Guarenteed
Return and Refund policy
Planting And Care:
- Soil should be well-drained, but maintain adequate moisture either with mulch or plastic covering
- Water one to two inches per week, but remember peppers are extremely heat sensitive
- If you live in a warm or desert climate, watering everyday may be necessary
- Fertilize after the first fruit set
- Weed carefully around plants
- If necessary, support plants with cages or stakes to prevent bending
- Try commercially available cone-shaped wire tomato cages
- They may not be ideal for tomatoes, but they are just the thing for peppers
- For larger fruit, spray the plants with a solution of one tablespoon of Epsom salts in a gallon of water, once when it begins to bloom, and once ten days later
Capsicum Yellow Imported Care:
- Start seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before last spring frost date
- The temperature must be at least 70 degrees F for seed germination, so keep them in a warm area for the best and fastest results
- Start pepper seeds three to a pot, and thin out the weakest seedling
- Let the remaining two pepper plants spend their entire lives together as one plant
- The leaves of two plants help protect peppers against sunscald, and the yield is often twice as good as two segregated plants
- Begin to harden off plants about 10 days before transplanting
- A week before transplanting, introduce fertilizer or aged compost in your garden soil
- After the danger of frost has passed, transplant seedlings outdoors, 18 to 24 inches apart (but keep paired plants close to touching) Soil should be at least 65 degrees F, peppers will not survive transplanting at temps any colder
You might also like
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.
Seeds : 32 Tyeps
8 other products in the same category:
Made through 40 days of aerobic decomposition of Cocopeat mixed with following which are 100% natural
1. Cow dung
2. Goat Manure
3. Ground nut cake
4. Pungam Cake
5. Neem cake
6. Wood Ash
7. Steamed Bone Meal
8. Beneficial microbes - Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, trichoderma
9. Plant leaves
- Completely Dry 2kg Red Soil
- The Soil Ph Value Exactly Suitable for Home Garden Plants.
- Bazodo Red Soil well aerated and well drained while still being able to retain enough moisture for plant growth.
- Enhances plants growth
Coir hanging pots can serve gardening needs in a better way compared to plastic or earthen pots. Light weight & easy to handle. - bio-degradeable.
coir hanging baskets are made up of coir pots and metal baskets with chain.
Coir pots observes the water and keeps the plant more fresh.Retains moisture for longer period of time
Baskets are eco-friendly and lasts for longer period of time.Reduces the need for watering by as much as 50 percent.
The package includes 1 sets(metal basket,liner(coir pot) and metal chain). The top diameter of the basket is 12 inch (31 cm).