Beetroot- 80 Seeds Packet
Beetroot Seeds Packet - 80 seeds Approx
80% Germination Guarenteed
Return and Refund policy
Planting And Care:
Thinning is necessary, as you may get more than one seedling out of each seed
Pulling them out of the ground may disturb the close surrounding roots of nearby seedlings
Established plants should be thinned to 3 to 4 inches between plants
Mulch and water well
Beets need to maintain plenty of moisture
Any necessary cultivation should be gentle, beets have shallow roots that are easily disturbed
Beet Root Dark Red Care:
Beetroot is planted from July to August month
Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1)
Sow the seeds directly into the pot or field in ridges at a spacing of 10 cm
Watering should do immediately after sowing and afterward if the soil is dry
You might also like
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.
Seeds : 32 Tyeps
8 other products in the same category:
Humicas is the most exciting yield building, profit boosting Bio stimulant suitable for all forms of agriculture and if you have yet to discover their multiple benefits, it's time to realise its potential. Humicas is manufactured using Active Humic Technology (AHT) and it is the most effective biologically advanced humic delivery system available today.
It is rich brown concentrated liquid bio stimulant enriched with humic substances which promotes sustainable growth and optimal yield. Humicas acts as a natural chelating agent to improve soils ability to provide essential nutrients and improving plants overall health.
• ***Buy Original, sold and fulfilled by BAZODO***
• Package contains: 100ml neem oil
• Mix 20 to 50 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
• Neem oil is a pesticide, which can rid over 200 species of insect.
• Features: Precise Composition, Numerous Medicinal Properties and Anti Bacterial
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home and kitchen gardens
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Can be used on all flowers, vegetables, fruits, herbs, trees and other houseplants
• Usage: Apply 5 - 10 pellets near the plant root, every 2 - 4 weeks
Dosage: 3 Kg per acre
Usage: Broadcast like a fertilizer over the field before or after irrigation of water.