Bazodo Beans Seeds - Packet
Package Contents: 1 Packet of 20 Beans Seeds.
Bush beans grow in fertile, well-drained and sunny area. They does not like frost climate which needs to be avoided and cared with pesticides and fertilizers for better result.
Return and Refund policy
How To Grow French Beans From Seeds:
Introduction and Uses: French beans are cultivated for its delicious seeds that add both flavour
and protein to the diet. It is an ancient crop which can fix nitrogen from the air and form a symbiotic relationship with the bacteria in its root nodules. This is the primary reason French
beans is high in protein and is widely known as the ‘meat of the poor’. The impressive veggie
showcases a diverse range of colors, textures and taste.
Sowing Season: Throughout the year.
Sowing method: Sow seeds directly in grow bags or planter boxes.
You might also like
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.
Seeds : 32 Tyeps
8 other products in the same category:
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home gardens & farms with drip irrigation systems
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Filtered through specially designed micro filters to avoid choking of pipes and nozzles
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Usage: 5 litre per acre. Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system
Dosage: 2 – 5 ml per litre of water
Usage: Dissolve in water for Foliar Spray
Dosage: 5 – 10 litre per acre
Usage: Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system.