Chilli- 20 Seeds Packet
Chilli- 20 Seeds Packet
Green Long chilly
Return and Refund policy
Planting And Care:
- Chilli plants should be fairly easy to care for
- They need to be protected from frost and will do best in a sunny spot out of any cold winds or draughts
- A South or East facing windowsill or sheltered patio is ideal Chilli plants should be kept in a small pot
- They really don t like being over potted and will suffer from placing in to large a pot too quickly
- Most of our chilli plants shouldn t need repotting in their first year, however if you are struggling to keep up with the watering or if your plants is 3 or more times the size of it s pot then you can re-pot
- Just choose a pot that is only 2 or 3 cm bigger in diameter and use a good general purpose compost with some drainage
- Chilli plants love sunshine, they originate in South America after all, the more sunlight your plant can get on fruit, the hotter the fruit will become
- Chilli plants are greedy feeders and will benefit from feeding in the growing season
- A tomato feed, baby bio or any other high nitrogen feed will keep the leaves nice and green and keep your plant fruiting longer
- Apply in line with the manufacturers instructions every couple of weeks from July through to September
You might also like
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.
Carrot- 500 Seeds
Package Contents: 1 Packet of Carrot Seeds.
Carrot is eaten raw or in juice. This is a cool season crop that can tolerate temperate climate. Late
summer through fall is the best season for carrot cultivation.
8 other products in the same category:
It Contains Mix of bio compost, Biofertilizers, bio fungicides, oil cakes, growth Promoters, and Micronutrients.
Is specially made for vegetables & Fruit plants.
Usage: 20 gram/ plant by soil or foliar
|Size (Inches)||12 x 12 inch (Dia * Height)|
|Size (Cms)||30 x 30 Cms (Dia * Height)|
|Durability||~5 Years or More|
|Stability||UV Protected In Sunlight|
|Material||HDPE UV Treated Fabric|
|Drain System||Drain Holes Available in Bottom of the bags|