Pumpkin – 10 Seeds Packet
Pumpkin – 10 Seeds Packet
90% Germination Guarenteed
Return and Refund policy
There are many types of Pumpkins, that can grow in various types of climatic conditions. Pumpkins are heavy feeders. Regular treatments of manure or compost mixed with water will sustain good growth.
Planting And Care:
- Pumpkins are very thirsty plants and need lots of water
- Water one inch per week
- Water deeply, especially during fruit set
- Pinch off the fuzzy ends of each vine after a few pumpkins have formed
- Bees are essential for pollination, so be mindful when using insecticides to kill pests
- Pumpkin Care
- Pumpkins do best when the seeds are directly planted in the ground
You might also like
Carrot- 500 Seeds
Package Contents: 1 Packet of Carrot Seeds.
Carrot is eaten raw or in juice. This is a cool season crop that can tolerate temperate climate. Late
summer through fall is the best season for carrot cultivation.
8 other products in the same category:
Bio Pesticide : 5 ml/ 1 ltre Combination
100 ml Pack
It is a unique combination of plant extract and oil.
It is used as preventive and curative.
It improves quality and yield of fruits and vegetables.
For All Crops.
it can be used in sprayer on lerave
Sutibale for all plants
SEED TYPE : Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO
PLANT: Determinate, Good Foliage
FRUIT TYPE : Shape Is Oval, Uniform In Shape And Size,Skin Firm, Red With Slight Green Tinge At Shoulders, Glossy
AVERAGE WEIGHT : 2 Gms- 100 to 150 Seeds
FIRST PICKING : After 65-70 Days From Transplanting.
SPECIFICATION : Tolerant To Bacterial Wilt And Leaf Curl, Performs Well Round The Year.
• 100% Organic Certified. Ideal for use in home gardens & farms with drip irrigation systems
• Contains all required macro, micro and secondary nutrients for optimal plant growth
• Filtered through specially designed micro filters to avoid choking of pipes and nozzles
• Provides resistance to pests and diseases
• Usage: 5 litre per acre. Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system
Dosage: 2 – 5 ml per litre of water
Usage: Dissolve in water for Foliar Spray
Dosage: 5 – 10 litre per acre
Usage: Dissolve in water and use in the irrigation system.
Natural fertilizer and pest repellent, rich in all essential plant nutrient. Apply neem cake powder when you prepare potting soil, 10-14 days before planting. When you use for established plants, apply it around the root area and ensure it is covered and mixed well with soil. Recommended quantity is 25 gms per pot. Note: Results of neem cake powder will be seen slowly over a period of time. Important: For better results add neem cake powder when preparing potting mix in the recommended ratio. Adding neem cake powder more than recommended quantity may kill the plant.
Made through 40 days of aerobic decomposition of Cocopeat mixed with following which are 100% natural
1. Cow dung
2. Goat Manure
3. Ground nut cake
4. Pungam Cake
5. Neem cake
6. Wood Ash
7. Steamed Bone Meal
8. Beneficial microbes - Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, trichoderma
9. Plant leaves
Quantity : 1 kg
Rooting Hormone growth Solution