09 x 09 inch ( 0.75 x 0.75 feet ) HDPE Grow Bag - Round
- Excellent design
- Completely biodegradable
- High load-bearing capacity
- Superior finish
- Very long life near 5 year years cost-effective
Return and Refund policy
- Color: Green/Orange
- Quality: HDPE, Fabric, 200 GSM✔
- Lifetime: 5 to 6 Years✔
- Drainage Holes available
- UV protected
These bags can last for more than 5 years under constant use while resisting harsh sunlight. In south India, thousands of our Plant bags are used to grow Vegetables, Green plants and flowers Are the Ideal Choices for Kitchen gardening. With lightweight, portability these bags can be placed anywhere occupying very less space. They are also supplied from 160 GSM up to 340 GSM fabrics.
8 other products in the same category:
1. 100% organic
2. Improves soil aeration
3. Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphate and cellulose)
4. Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
5. Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil.
6. Increases the immune system of plants.
7. Easy to store and easy to use.
• ***Buy Original, sold and fulfilled by BAZODO***
• Package contains: 100ml neem oil
• Mix 20 to 50 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
• Neem oil is a pesticide, which can rid over 200 species of insect.
• Features: Precise Composition, Numerous Medicinal Properties and Anti Bacterial
Made through 40 days of aerobic decomposition of Cocopeat mixed with following which are 100% natural
1. Cow dung
2. Goat Manure
3. Ground nut cake
4. Pungam Cake
5. Neem cake
6. Wood Ash
7. Steamed Bone Meal
8. Beneficial microbes - Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, trichoderma
9. Plant leaves
Panchagavya is an organic product prepared from five products of cow viz., Cow dung, Cow urine, Milk, Curd and Ghee through fermentation process. It possess all the major nutrients (N, P, K), micro nutrients (Fe, Mn, Zn, Cu, Mo, B) and growth hormones (Indole Acetic acid & Gibberllic acid) required for plant growth. Even jaggery, banana, tender coconut and water are added to increase the nutritional value of panchagavya.