Water Melon Seeds Packet
Water Melon – 7 to 10 Seeds Approx
Return and Refund policy
Planting And Care:
- Mulching with black plastic will serve multiple purposes: it will warm the soil, hinder weed growth and keep developing fruits clean
- While melon plants are growing, blooming, and setting fruit, they need 1 to 2 inches of water per week
- Water at the vine s base in the morning, and try to avoid wetting the leaves and avoid overhead watering
- Reduce watering once fruit are growing
- Dry weather produces the sweetest melon
- Pruning isn t necessary, but vine productivity may be improved if you do not allow lateral (side) vines to grow and stick to the main vine When the plant is young, just cut off the end buds as they form (before the side shoots become vines)
- As fruit is ripening, prevent rotting by gently lifting it and putting some cardboard or straw between the fruit and the soil
You might also like
Browse the collection of our related products.
4 other products in the same category:
Browse the collection of our category products.