Water Melon Seeds Packet
Water Melon – 7 to 10 Seeds Approx
Frequently Asked Questions
Planting And Care:
- Mulching with black plastic will serve multiple purposes: it will warm the soil, hinder weed growth and keep developing fruits clean
- While melon plants are growing, blooming, and setting fruit, they need 1 to 2 inches of water per week
- Water at the vine s base in the morning, and try to avoid wetting the leaves and avoid overhead watering
- Reduce watering once fruit are growing
- Dry weather produces the sweetest melon
- Pruning isn t necessary, but vine productivity may be improved if you do not allow lateral (side) vines to grow and stick to the main vine When the plant is young, just cut off the end buds as they form (before the side shoots become vines)
- As fruit is ripening, prevent rotting by gently lifting it and putting some cardboard or straw between the fruit and the soil
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!