Water Melon Seeds Packet
Water Melon – 7 to 10 Seeds Approx
Planting And Care:
- Mulching with black plastic will serve multiple purposes: it will warm the soil, hinder weed growth and keep developing fruits clean
- While melon plants are growing, blooming, and setting fruit, they need 1 to 2 inches of water per week
- Water at the vine s base in the morning, and try to avoid wetting the leaves and avoid overhead watering
- Reduce watering once fruit are growing
- Dry weather produces the sweetest melon
- Pruning isn t necessary, but vine productivity may be improved if you do not allow lateral (side) vines to grow and stick to the main vine When the plant is young, just cut off the end buds as they form (before the side shoots become vines)
- As fruit is ripening, prevent rotting by gently lifting it and putting some cardboard or straw between the fruit and the soil
You might also like
5 other products in the same category:
Packet 50 Seeds Approx
The plants are attractive and produce deliciously rich, sweet fruits that are excellent fresh or in desserts.
What makes it special:
Fruits are available throughout the year.
Gives an assured crop even with very little care.
Being hardy, it gives an assured crop even with little care, and is good for rainfed areas also. Successful Guava cultivation is grown under tropical and sub-tropical climate. In areas with distinct winter season, the yield tends to increase and quality improves.
1 packet contains Strawberry - 25 Seeds. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness.
They are one of the most productive plants when what is produced from the weight of the plant is considered. The leaves are compound, typically with three leaflets, and usually hairy. The flowers, generally white, rarely reddish, are borne in small clusters on slender stalks.
Botanically, the bright colored strawberry fruit is considered an accessory fruit and is not a true berry. Strawberries begin to ripen four to five weeks after the first flowers open and continue to ripen for about three weeks. Propagation is possible by runners