Balsam Tom Thumbmix Flower Seeds - 50 Seeds Packet
Quantity: 50-70 Seeds
Best Season: All Season
Germination Time: 6 to 10 Days
Harvest Time: 8- 10 weeks from Sowing
Quality: F1 - HYBRID (NON GENETICALLY MODIFIED)
Frequently Asked Questions
Balsam Single Care
- Propagate by seed - Balsam is a prolific self-sower
- After one season of growth, it generally reappears from self-sown seeds the next year
- After frost has passed, scatter seeds where desired, or sow seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last spring frost
- Do not cover the seeds with soil, as they need light to germinate
- Until the seeds germinate, cover the seed trays with clear plastic to maintain high humidity
- Water from below to prevent damping off
- Germination temperature: 65 F to 70 F Days to emergence: 7 to 14
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.
Your review appreciation cannot be sent
Are you sure that you want to report this comment?
Your report has been submitted and will be considered by a moderator.
Your report cannot be sent
Write your review
Your comment has been added!