Bulk Supply - Organic Manures
Organic Farming :
Manures are plant and animal wastes that are used as sources of plant nutrients. They release nutrients after their decomposition. The art of collecting and using wastes from animal, human and vegetable sources for improving crop productivity is as old as agriculture. Manures are the organic materials derived from animal, human, and plant residues that contain plant nutrients in complex organic forms. Naturally occurring or synthetic chemicals containing plant nutrients are called fertilizers. Manures with low nutrient, content per unit quantity have a longer residual effect besides improving soil physical properties compared to fertilizer with high nutrient content.
- Cattle shed wastes-dung, urine, and slurry from biogas plants
- Human habitation wastes-night soil, human urine, town refuse, sewage, sludge, and sullage
- Poultry Jitter, droppings of sheep and goat
- Slaughterhouse wastes-bone meal, meat meal, blood meal, horn and hoof meal, Fish wastes
- Byproducts of agro industries-oil cakes, bagasse and press mud, fruit and vegetable processing wastes, etc
- Crop wastes-sugarcane trash, stubble, and other related material
- Water hyacinth, weeds, and tank silt, and
- Green manure crops and green leaf manuring material
- Manures can also be grouped, into bulky organic manures and concentrated organic manures based on the concentration of the nutrients.
There are 5 products.
The soil is one of the essential components for the plants to grow. It serves as the growing medium for plants
1. Coco Peat Powder
3. Red Soil
4.Cow Dung Manure
4. Neem cake
5.Bio Fertilizers Mix - (Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, Trichoderma, VAM)
Bazodo Premium Potting Soil Mix for Healthy and Organic Gardening
Potting Soil Mix is the key to beautiful, bountiful container flowers and vegetables. Ideal for all kinds of indoor and outdoor potted plants, its job is to provide anchorage and support for the roots, as well as proper drainage, airflow and nutrients for growing plants
Package Contains: 50 Litre Panchakavya Bottle ( 5 Litre Cans)
All purpose Liquid Fertilizer, pesticide and insecticide. Intensified with organic Desi cow's Milk, Ghee, Curd, Urine, dung, organic jaggery, Banana, and Tender Coconut.
All agricultural plants, vegetables plants, spinach, Home garden, Roof top garden, pot plants, flowering plants etc.
Prevents Pest infestations and microbial infections, improved resistance to diseases, drastic climate change and water availability.
How to Use:
Effectively used through sprayer, soil drench, water treatment, dripping, compost enrichment and seedling. For further instructions, please refer the manual for step by step procedure.
Package Contains: 50 ltre Fish amino acid (5 Litre Can)
The Normal dosage is 2 - 5 ml/litre of water.
Apply 2 - 5 ml/litre of water and completely spray the plant from top to bottom. For small plants this can be used for 3 - 4 plants.
Broadcasting / Soil Application:
Mix 10ml of Fish Aminoacid in 10 litre water for soil drenching
Apply 3 ml / litre of water per m2 of land during irrigation