Availability: 63 In Stock
• Package contains: 250 ml ,500ml, 1 Litre , 5 Litre neem oil
• Mix 5 ml to 10 ml of neem oil into a liter of water and spray on the plants. If the infection is severe repeat the spray once or twice at a week interval.
• Neem oil is a pesticide, which can rid over 200 species of insect.
• Features: Precise Composition, Numerous Medicinal Properties and Anti Bacterial
Availability: 21 In Stock
Package Contains : 100 ml Pack
Bio Pesticide : 5 ml/ 1 ltre Combination
It is a unique combination of plant extract and oil.
It is used as preventive and curative.
It improves the quality and yield of fruits and vegetables.
For All Crops.
it can be used in sprayer on leave
Suitable for all plants
Availability: 54 In Stock
Bio Biting Pest Controller
100 Ml pack
5 Ml for one litre combination
10 days once can apply.
Availability: 52 In Stock
Bazodo Bio Sucking Pest controller
100 ml pack
Availability: 79 In Stock
Package : 1 Kg Pack
PAECILOMYCES Bio Control Agent helps to control eggs and Nematode. The aboveground symptoms of disease caused by nematodes can be difficult to detect, and may be often confused with symptoms of nutrient deficiency. Typically, plants do not thrive, are paler than normal, and may wilt in the heat of the day. However, PAECILOMYCES from Bazodo treats all the harmful affects of nematodes & provides much healthier plants.
PAECILOMYCES for Root Knot Disease by Nematodes
Use only for soil application. Normal dosage is 20 g per plant. Application twice in 3 Months give better results.
APPLY WITH NEEM CAKE POWDER WILL GIVE BETTER RESULTS
Availability: 71 In Stock
It is a biocontrol agent containing entomopathogenic fungus Verticillium lecanii.
• Verticillium helps to control all soft bodied sucking pests like Brown plant hoppers, Leaf hoppers, Scale insects, White flies, Gall fly, Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, Mealy bugs, Mites, Red spider mites, Ping mites, Purple mites, Scarlet mites, Tea mosquito bug, Black fly, Pod fly etc.
Verticillium is used for foliar spray and soil application. The normal dosage is 20 g per plant.
Availability: 73 In Stock
Package : 1 kg Pack
Beauveria Bassiana is a bio insecticide containing white muscardine fungus which is widely used for control of thrips, whiteflies, aphids, caterpillars, grasshoppers, ant, beetles.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 20 g/Plant
Spraying Formulation: (For Leaf eating caterpillars, Stem borers, Fruit borers, Boll worms etc)
Dilute 2 kgs of Beauveria and 500 gm of jagarry in 200 to 250 litres of water per acre; stir well to form a milky white solution and spray thoroughly with a sprayer. Spray during evening hours and spray periodically to control the pests effectively.
1. Mix 2 kg of Beauveria with 100 kgs of Organic manure and apply near the root zone. Mix with the soil by hoeing and Irrigate the field immediately.
Availability: 68 In Stock
Package : 1kg Pack
Metarhizium contains the spores and mycelial fragments of an entomopathogenic fungus called Metarhizium Anisopliae capable of attacking target insects particularly root grubs, beetles, weevils and termites.
Product added to compare.